The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I never said they was elite but im saying if you think they're gonna be Al Golden/Randy Shannon led Miami squads then you fooling yourself
They could've easily been a 7-8 win team had a few plays gone the other way vs FSU, GT, & UNC.

All i'm saying is we shouldn't be crowning them yet. Got raped by Clemson, and straight up manhandled at home by them big nasty b*stards from Wisconsin.

They still have a lot of work to do in the trenches and at QB.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
They could've easily been a 7-8 win team had a few plays gone the other way vs FSU, GT, & UNC.

All i'm saying is we shouldn't be crowning them yet. Got raped by Clemson, and straight up manhandled at home by them big nasty b*stards from Wisconsin.

They still have a lot of work to do in the trenches and at QB.

Who's crowing them though? Im saying they arent gonna be a 5-7 win team like they were under those last two coaches. The talent increase under Richt is already evident and he's hands down a better coach than those two clowns ever will be.

Of course they could have easily been a 7 win team, hell that can be the case for a lot of teams of a few bounces went the other way. Hell we coulda been an 8 win team had a few mistakes went out wsy against lsu, a&m, south carolina, etc. That's how it goes bruh.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They definitely had a great year compared to what they have been recently, I'm just saying that watching them it was clear they were no #2 team.

They definitely got to improve, struggling to beat a mediocre FSU team, awful UNC team, average UVA team, and of course that loss to Pitt which I can’t even explain.

Mark Richt has definitely changed the culture down there, going from hoping to at least win the division, to expecting conference championships and playoff appearances which is something Al Golden couldn’t do.