The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
So what are you betting that Rosier will have a better year than Burrow since you so confident?

nikka Miami aint my team, fukk both LSU and Miami. but to suggest yall going to beat Miami just because Rosier is the starter acting like Joe fukking Burrow has shown anybody ANYTHING in his time in college to be so confident in him is homerism at its finest. That's like me saying because Jarrett Guarantano is going to be Tennessee QB this year, my Gators will beat them when we have unproven Franks as our QB.

So tell me what you've seen from Burrow's 39 career passes and 2 td's that leads you to believe he's better than Rosier :jbhmm:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
nikka Miami aint my team, fukk both LSU and Miami. but to suggest yall going to beat Miami just because Rosier is the starter acting like Joe fukking Burrow has shown anybody ANYTHING in his time in college to be so confident in him is homerism at its finest. That's like me saying because Jarrett Guarantano is going to be Tennessee QB this year, my Gators will beat them when we have unproven Franks as our QB.

So tell me what you've seen from Burrow's 39 career passes and 2 td's that leads you to believe he's better than Rosier :jbhmm:
Burrow has the @smitty22 and other tOSU fan cosign. Everyone beat writer and analysts that covers Ohio st has said Burrow is legit and could easily be the starter for them and no one would complain.

Not only that he's playing with the deepest receiving corp we've had since the Jemarcus Russell days.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Burrow has the @smitty22 and other tOSU fan cosign. Everyone beat writer and analysts that covers Ohio st has said Burrow is legit and could easily be the starter for them and no one would complain.

Not only that he's playing with the deepest receiving corp we've had since the Jemarcus Russell days.
R.I.P. Eddy O cause we beating that shyt :mjgrin:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I got no beef wit LSU. I actually like them.. but that @smitty22 and other OSU slandering fukk boy co-sign don’t mean shyt. :yeshrug:

fukk ALL them hoe ass imbred motherfukkers.

And THATS the way I feel.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Why that hoe ass Aaron Murray throwing shade when he couldn't make that throw in that SEC champ game. :umad:

Pruitt is the first real X and O coach since Fulmer. We will be game ready.
Look y'all rare Tennessee fan appearance

They usually come out this time of year when its safe but when the season starts and UT starts to UT they nowhere to be found leaving Swag of all people being the spokesman