The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
still was in the cfp hunt going into the Clemson game.
And then we saw what happened. Dudes not on that level yet, we see it all the time where some teams get on lucky runs but everyone knows it's fraudulent/they're not elite and is just waiting on the roof to collapse.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you would've told me this time last year that Miami was gonna go into the final regular season weekend as the #2 team in the country, I would've said no way.
They definitely had a great year compared to what they have been recently, I'm just saying that watching them it was clear they were no #2 team.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If you would've told me this time last year that Miami was gonna go into the final regular season weekend as the #2 team in the country, I would've said no way.

Exactly

And then we saw what happened. Dudes not on that level yet, we see it all the time where some teams get on lucky runs but everyone knows it's fraudulent/they're not elite and is just waiting on the roof to collapse.

I never said they was elite but im saying if you think they're gonna be Al Golden/Randy Shannon led Miami squads then you fooling yourself