The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
When I told you guys I'm not a fan of teams but just players, ya'll didn't believe me. I've been quiet this year cause I'm not really invested in any players/teams this year. I've been more focused on the NFL. When it comes to predictions for the 2018 college football season, I think this year will be CHALK. I doubt we see many huge upsets at least when it comes to the playoffs. I have the following 5 teams battling for the 4 playoff spots:

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Oklahoma
4. USC
5. Clemson

In terms of the Heisman, I think it'll come down to Tua Tagovoila, Kyler Murray, and my dark horse is Dwayne Haskins.

If I had to pick a national title game matchup right now, I would go with Ohio State vs Alabama.

:blessed:

fukk was you thinking? Do you realize what you have done? :gucci:

Oh.. its done. :mjgrin:

RIP dem Buckeyes in 2018 :russ:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:blessed:

Oh.. its done. :mjgrin:

RIP dem Buckeyes in 2018 :russ:
352x240.gif.6bf5f6da1a8a4bf89ea7bdf37ee9d98c

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:laff:
I know them cacs on StingTalk madddd

They really thought he was transferring to GA Tech cause he thought about going there in high school.

Does he have to sit out a year?
Yea he has to sit out. Still an Impressive WR class coming in next year with two 5* receivers and the #1 receiver in the country 2 years ago

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea he has to sit out. Still an Impressive WR class coming in next year with two 5* receivers and the #1 receiver in the country 2 years ago

Them Fromm will be a JR next year and even better :whew:

What up with LSU tho...y’all got faith in that QB who came from OSU?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Would have been one of the great ones :sadbucks:, also a high school teammate of Terry Glenn, r.i.p. to the both of them

99 WARRIORS: NO. 49, LATE DEFENSIVE END JAYSON GWINN
Andrew Lind on July 14, 2018 at 8:05 am@andrewmlind
94361_h.jpg

Email this ArticleShare on RedditShare on TwitterShare on Facebook
We're counting down the days to kickoff with “99 Warriors,” the greatest Ohio State Buckeyes by jersey number, as voted by the staf

NO. 49 JAYSON GWINN
An up-and-coming star from Columbus Brookhaven, Gwinn unfortunately saw his career — and life — come to a close far too soon.

DE JAYSON GWINN
1992-93
b. Nov. 24, 1973 (Columbus, OH)
d. Dec. 12, 1993 (Columbus, OH)

• Big Ten Champion (1993)
The 6-foot-3, 258-pound Gwinn earned his first start late in his redshirt freshman season and subsequently tied the school record with five tackles for a loss in a 23-17 win over Indiana. He finished the season with 14 total tackles while backing up starter Randall Brown.

In December 1993, Gwinn was killed in an early morning car accident just blocks from the Woody Hayes Athletic Center. He was returning to the hotel where players stayed during the semester break after he helped teammate Marvin “Obie” Stillwell get medical treatment for a gunshot wound at a local nightclub when his car collided with another.

Gwinn, who had just turned 20 on Thanksgiving, was pronounced dead on the scene. The driver of the other vehicle was in good condition following the accident.

Cornerback Marlon Kerner, who played with Gwinn at Brookhaven, honored Gwinn by wearing No. 49 during the Holiday Bowl against BYU, while the rest of the team wore a helmet decal with his initials.

Gwinn was survived by a then-7-month-old son, Jayson Jr. His younger brothers, Anthony and Justin, also played at Ohio State.