The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Them Fromm will be a JR next year and even better :whew:

What up with LSU tho...y’all got faith in that QB who came from OSU?
I'm hearing he's showing the coaches how much of a football junkie he is and he's been building relationships with players. Besides that it's all a mystery

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Brehs this has nothing to with football but I been looking for this damn song for a hour

Dude is in the middle of a field in a karate GI in the video.. Its a newer song i think but I can't remember who or what the name of it is

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Brehs this has nothing to with football but I been looking for this damn song for a hour

Dude is in the middle of a field in a karate GI in the video.. Its a newer song i think but I can't remember who or what the name of it is
Please tell me it aint got no adlibs like “ gang gang” “ on gawd” or say sone shyt like “ furbreeze” :mindblown:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What else happened in the video?
Please tell me it aint got no adlibs like “ gang gang” “ on gawd” or say sone shyt like “ furbreeze” :mindblown:
:flabbynsick:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
So what do you all really think about your chances this year? I know you lost a few players from last year. Do you think young guys can step in and step up?
Nah not this season

Gonna be real fukking interesting to see how this all plays out for us

How Kirby handles the season without two premiere backs and coming off a national championship appearance

How will the freshman step up

How Fromm handles the season after his breakout year

Lots of shyt to watch

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Got at least 3 more offensive linemen looking at us. Rodney Garner was supposedly big in recruiting Keiondre....It takes a team. I like our collection of recruiters right now. Especially Garner, T Will, and the other brothas on staff.
I just think Grimes gets grimy on the trail and that fits our style better. I think that useless bytch Herbert looked for finesse and that’s why couldn’t rush for shyt without transcendent open field back play. Not to mention getting donkey dunked on by MERCER

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I just think Grimes gets grimy on the trail and that fits our style better. I think that useless bytch Herbert looked for finesse and that’s why couldn’t rush for shyt without transcendent open field back play. Not to mention getting donkey dunked on by MERCER

Yeah, I think he fits the style more. We need to be looking for candidates for his replacement though, because he's at the age where he might go for retirement after a few years.