The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To keep it all the way funky, I dont really care about none of that shyt. Ira and Jeff Cameron stay whining about him hanging with Devante during senior day. Pretty sure none of them cared. As long as this nikka steps up and shows out on the field, that other shyt is obsolete

Yeah....homie not doing himself any favors though. May the best man win the QB job, but thinking its only about what he does on the field is short sighted. Willie said he wanted him to work on being a better teammate. Posting videos on a boat while the other leaders of the team are posting videos after running stairs is a sharp contrast.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
he didn’t improve as the season went on, he has a lot of upside, but my point still remains he can benefit from more weight on his body and brain

Honestly if you all weren’t FSU and out defensively/athlete half your comp you all might have went 1, 2 maybe 0 for the season
How much improvement do you expect when the team gave up later in the season? But he actually did improve when Haskins took over coaching the last two games.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How much improvement do you expect when the team gave up later in the season? But he actually did improve when Haskins took over coaching the last two games.

I don’t expect leaps and bounds, but things like staring WRs down, holding the ball too long, throwing into double coverage, taking what the defense gives you, these are all things that never got better, thus my statement he could use some weight in the mental aspect of qb, those previously listed things are all signs of you not being sure in what you see, the knowledge of the playbook, and chemistry with your team, with a redshirt year, his line should be solidified, and some more/mature talent around him, i don’t expect things to trend upward for the noles til next year when Willie has time to implement his regime anyway, unless Frenchy plays lights out, (though i believe frenchy is gone at the end of this year regardless) he’s just a bridge until Blackmon can get it together

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent you been way too quiet fam. How you feeling heading into this season? Whats some shocking upsets you see going down?

When I told you guys I'm not a fan of teams but just players, ya'll didn't believe me. I've been quiet this year cause I'm not really invested in any players/teams this year. I've been more focused on the NFL. When it comes to predictions for the 2018 college football season, I think this year will be CHALK. I doubt we see many huge upsets at least when it comes to the playoffs. I have the following 5 teams battling for the 4 playoff spots:

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Oklahoma
4. USC
5. Clemson

In terms of the Heisman, I think it'll come down to Tua Tagovoila, Kyler Murray, and my dark horse is Dwayne Haskins.

If I had to pick a national title game matchup right now, I would go with Ohio State vs Alabama.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That’s right, FSU football fans. Since September 10, 2004, Miami hasn’t had a chance to celebrate a home win against the Seminoles – with that last victory coming in an overtime yawn fest that was delayed four days due to a real hurricane that was taking over the state.

How FSU Football has owned series with Miami in South Florida

Don't protect your home from your rivals brehs. :picard:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Driving thru Bama to check out some houses when I move here in a few months and this shyt is like a trip back in time. One town is all Auburn fans. The next Bama. Confederate and Don't Tread on Me flags galore tho. These broads tho :banderas:
Alabama is the weirdest state ever in terms of women, no matter the color tbh. Like most mobile bytches are busted outside of certain areas.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Driving thru Bama to check out some houses when I move here in a few months and this shyt is like a trip back in time. One town is all Auburn fans. The next Bama. Confederate and Don't Tread on Me flags galore tho. These broads tho :banderas:
You looking at black or white women? Or both?

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Dh4zekfUwAER3Es