The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
This is exactly what I told that other mfin LSU fan on here. It’s the second worst choke job I’ve seen, and could be considered worse than the FSU L since that was a fukkin NFL squad. LSU fans were a L away from fukkin anarchy. Squad was down in the dumps. There’s not even a conceivable reason for Gus just chucking the shyt out the ball and running it right up the middle. He damn near ran nothing else for an entire half. I’ve never been more mad in my entire fukking life than seeing the post game where that mumps face looking dikkhead explain that he thought slowing the offense down was for the best

WHO TURNS THE OFFENSE OFF FOR 3 QUARTERS :gucci:
The worst part is the easy issues is the ones he can’t handle. Figuring out the defense of the two best teams back to back though, that’s apparently a cake walk to Gus :mjcry: we should have at least 2 more titles if Gus just kept that same energy
Yeah man, we were desperate as hell for that W. We lose that game and our whole athletic department was about to get tossed. People legit was thinking we weren’t even going to make a bowl game.

Gus felt sorry for us :russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Honestly, the worst part of that is being the only team able to beat/compete with Bama other than Clemson and having nothing to show for it.
Alabama and Clemson should be our sons :mjcry: Dabo stays exposing us in the second half, although I guess that’s the difference between a good and a great coach

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

S/o to USC being a dark horse this year, but these dudes really beat NCSU, then got dubbed by UK and was a Hail Mary away from the same fate vs LA Tech? :picard:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

S/o to USC being a dark horse this year, but these dudes really beat NCSU, then got dubbed by UK and was a Hail Mary away from the same fate vs LA Tech? :picard:

We beat some other teams. We also played well against UGA last season still an L though. The LA Tech game was sad man. I thought our season was over after that game. Skip Hotlz game plan for that game was outstanding.

We got Kurt Roper scared play called ass out of here.
I think that hiring BMc as the OC is going to help out offense a lot. Plus we return Deebo and if you look our WR corp is stacked.

Jake Bentley being guided by a good QB coach in Dan Werner is a plus, look at what Werner did for Bo Wallace lol.

Like you said though I'm not hyping us up until Jake has a takeover game and we beat Kentucky. Even if we do get Georgia second we on the year that means nothing to me. I'll be happy but I'm not crowning us at that point.

Last edited:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We beat some other teams. We also played well against UGA last season still an L though. The LA Tech game was sad man. I thought our season was over after that game. Skip Hotlz game plan for that game was outstanding.

We got Kurt Roper scared play called ass out of here.
I think that hiring BMc as the OC is going to help out offense a lot. Plus we return Deebo and if you look our WR corp is stacked.

Jake Bentley being guided by a good QB coach in Dan Werner is a plus, look at what Werner did for Bo Wallace lol.

Like you said though I'm not hyping us up until Jake has a takeover game and we beat Kentucky. Even if we do get Georgia second we on the year that means nothing to me. I'll be happy but I'm not crowning us at that point.
nikka said Kurt Roper :scust: that’s a Muschamp hire if I ever heard of one

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
nikka said Kurt Roper :scust: that’s a Muschamp hire if I ever heard of one

It was a Muschamp hire lol.

Dadz6-oUQAEKl1J.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man it be pissing me off when I see these big ass grown men commits/players that teams like Bama, Clemson, Texas, etc. be getting and most of ours be looking like typical pokemon hunting high school kids :francis: