The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I like Stidham. I think they can test Bama, and even win their division if they just avoid them hiccup games. And that shyt falls on Gus.
I think if we do repeat for at least a 10 win season, Stidham’s finna win the first month almost solo. Cause Gus is gonna come out running 3 backs and not knowing who exactly is gonna carry the way. And Washington, LSU whoever else we play at that time is gonna key in on the run. He’s got tall burners who can compensate for his inadequate ball posture when pressured, so that’s a good sign

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I feel that the SEC should be won on 09/08 at 6:30. We have enough on offense at WR to test Georgia defense early in the season at Willy B. However, we HAVE TO get over this fukking hump of losing to Kentucky by doing silly shyt.

The West right now I just don't see nobody beating Bama. This maybe the strongest offense they've had under Saban. I like Auburn also but I'm not sold on the Stidham kid at QB. I think Miss State should be strong as well.

I believe if Tua starts, we could have close to a Big 12 style of offense, which is just crazy to think about.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I believe if Tua starts, we could have close to a Big 12 style of offense, which is just crazy to think about.

Then you throw Buggs, Davis, Dwight, and Mathis at line with a health Christian Miller and Moses thats a lot of speed, power, and athleticism. The secondary is the weak link on the team but hell this is a Saban coached position so y'all should be okay there. I want to see what Savion Smith look like y'all came and stole him from the Gamecocks during recruiting last year lol.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Then you throw Buggs, Davis, Dwight, and Mathis at line with a health Christian Miller and Moses thats a lot of speed, power, and athleticism. The secondary is the weak link on the team but hell this is a Saban coached position so y'all should be okay there. I want to see what Savion Smith look like y'all came and stole him from the Gamecocks during recruiting last year lol.

I'm very excited about the LBs this year, speed and power across the board.

Speaking of secondary, I'm sure Surtain Jr will have an impact as well.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What freshman do you see playing for Bama?
That's a good question for this thread :jbhmm:

Which freshman do y'all think will have an impact for y'all teams this year?

For us: WR Anthony Schwartz he's not even on campus bc he's still running track but he'll be on the field just from his speed alone. Same goes for incoming RB Shaun Shivers
Another 2 are our early enrollees safety Smoke Monday and Christian Tutt. They'll probably be starting for us as true freshmen

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Chris Curry
Jamari Chase
Terrace Marshall
Dare Resenthal
Dominic Livingston
Kelvin Joseph

I think those freshman play right way

We have juco guys too and I think they'll all play.

Damian Lewis I think will start
Traore will play
And Tavez Moore will play a lot

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Jordan Young WR (His story is remarkable, almost quit football :wow:)

Tra'Shaun Harrison WR

Warren Thompson WR

Jaiden Woodbey S

Xavier Peters DE

Camren McDonald TE

Amari Gainer LB

Asante Samuel Jr. CB

With the NCAA changing the rules for four games for true frosh, they all hitting they field. I think they will have the biggest impact.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Jordan Young WR (His story is remarkable, almost quit football :wow:)

Tra'Shaun Harrison WR

Warren Thompson WR

Jaiden Woodbey S

Xavier Peters DE

Camren McDonald TE

Amari Gainer LB

Asante Samuel Jr. CB

With the NCAA changing the rules for four games for true frosh, they all hitting they field. I think they will have the biggest impact.

:ohhh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

“About 5-9, 5-10, 180 pounds. He’s what I call a pure dog, he’s coming to get you. He loves football, loves the game. Every day, he’s coming to get you. You will know he’s on the field. The first time I met him, I looked him in the eye, and I said ‘I like the way you look.’ He look like he wants to hit somebody all the time. Being his size, he’s obviously been told he’s too small. He has a chip on his shoulder and that’s what you like. Third-ranked cornerback in the country according to ESPN.”

--Defensive Coordinator Harlon Barnett :wow:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Terrell Lewis and Anfernee Jennings probably our two best pass rushers too. And Mack Wilson at Inside LB might be the best in the country. Quinnen Williams up front too is a beast he will probably start. Stephon Wynn will probably play a lot too speaking of freshman.

Our secondary is weak though. Deionte Thompson at safety is the only bright spot. Probably Xavier McKinney or Daniel Wright at the other safety position. Saivion Smith and Surtain Jr will have good chances to start. Trevon Diggs and Shyheim Carter are the two best corners we have returning:francis:

Last edited: