The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They really crownin Tua after a good HALF of football huh? :ohhh:
shyt has somehow lapped the hype Jeremy got in spades, and I thought even that was pre-emptive (he only played like 2 games worth of full time before going out there).

Kid seems like a solid leader, but he’s got the most expectations I’ve seen in a minute

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I know.. it’s only us that believe that .. :scheme:

Lavert Hill too..

Where’s LSU at?

2019-Players-to-watch-Greedy-Williams.jpg

Greedy came in as a borderline 3* who passed up two 5* and made Savion Smith transfer and then as a redshirt freshman he passed up 2 NFL corners in Donte Jackson and Kevin Toliver and was our #1 corner this year

High level NFL draft scout talking about White

Said he made be the best he has ever scouted and could be the next Ray Lewis.

"This kid could end up being similar to Ray Lewis. I'd take White over any of the linebackers this year. He's unbelievable. Unless he gets hurt or completely shuts it down to protect himself, he'll be the first linebacker drafted next year. He's the complete package. Great character. He's the signal caller of the defense with a super football IQ. He's big, sturdy, and stout enough for Mike - middle linebacker-. Swift enough for Will - weakside linebacker -, great athlete and coverage instincts. Stacks up the stat boxes, all of them. He's fast, an explosive tackler, and elite reactionary quickness.

"Right now, he's among the best, and maybe the best, I've scouted. Better athlete and versatility than [Dont'a] Hightower. More explosive, violent, and bigger than C.J. Mosley; same level of instincts. Better than Jerod Mayo at Tennessee. Bigger than Jonathan Vilma while being more violent and instinctive than D.J. Williams, same kind of freak athlete explosiveness-wise. Thumper like Sean Weatherspoon. Basically, [White is] a bigger version of Roquan Smith in the 240-250-pound range. He's FUN to watch. Unbelievable stamina and motor. He could be the best linebacker ever to come out of LSU."