The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bama's offense is going to shyt on everyone this year though with Tua at QB and all of the weapons he has:banderas:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I think if we do repeat for at least a 10 win season, Stidham’s finna win the first month almost solo. Cause Gus is gonna come out running 3 backs and not knowing who exactly is gonna carry the way. And Washington, LSU whoever else we play at that time is gonna key in on the run. He’s got tall burners who can compensate for his inadequate ball posture when pressured, so that’s a good sign
Man in the second half of the LSU game Gus some of the most roody poo coaching I ever seen. It was everything that’s wrong with offensive play calling today. Y’all had the run game clicking. Your kicker is clutch. (Kerryon and Carlson are money) But y’all got cute with all those pass plays. Giving us too many chances to come back. I remember getting on the plane and looking at the score and we were down 20-7 or something like that. I was like :francis: I guess Auburn gonna toss our coach in the bushes 2 years in a row. Got off the plane saw the score and was like:dwillhuh:. I spent the whole layover trying to find a download. That game was a straight up choke job by your coach.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man in the second half of the LSU game Gus some of the most roody poo coaching I ever seen. It was everything that’s wrong with offensive play calling today. Y’all had the run game clicking. Your kicker is clutch. (Kerryon and Carlson are money) But y’all got cute with all those pass plays. Giving us too many chances to come back. I remember getting on the plane and looking at the score and we were down 20-7 or something like that. I was like :francis: I guess Auburn gonna toss our coach in the bushes 2 years in a row. Got off the plane saw the score and was like:dwillhuh:. I spent the whole layover trying to find a download. That game was a straight up choke job by your coach.
This is exactly what I told that other mfin LSU fan on here. It’s the second worst choke job I’ve seen, and could be considered worse than the FSU L since that was a fukkin NFL squad. LSU fans were a L away from fukkin anarchy. Squad was down in the dumps. There’s not even a conceivable reason for Gus just chucking the shyt out the ball and running it right up the middle. He damn near ran nothing else for an entire half. I’ve never been more mad in my entire fukking life than seeing the post game where that mumps face looking dikkhead explain that he thought slowing the offense down was for the best

WHO TURNS THE OFFENSE OFF FOR 3 QUARTERS :gucci:
The worst part is the easy issues is the ones he can’t handle. Figuring out the defense of the two best teams back to back though, that’s apparently a cake walk to Gus :mjcry: we should have at least 2 more titles if Gus just kept that same energy

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Imagine being ranked in the top 9 going into 3 out of the past 5 Novembers and having legit notting to show for it :cmonaub: I’m going to sleep smh
Honestly, the worst part of that is being the only team able to beat/compete with Bama other than Clemson and having nothing to show for it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Honestly, the worst part of that is being the only team able to beat/compete with Bama other than Clemson and having nothing to show for it.
Truth. But the upside is they can keep Bama out of the playoffs if they beat them and other teams do want they are supposed to do. They set it up last year for teams.

Silkk

Daps
Truth. But the upside is they can keep Bama out of the playoffs if they beat them and other teams do want they are supposed to do. They set it up last year for teams.
Shid the commitee would be doing all kinds of

full

To get bama in even with multiple Ls

Silkk

Daps
Yep this decade alone they've won 2 national championships without even playing in the SEC championship game
I could maybe understand last season, but 2011 when Big 12 champ OKST was sitting out there with the same record was :snoop:

I still blame Les Miles stupid ass for saying he wanted them again smh

Silkk

Daps
Who did Ok St lose to though?
A double OT game on the road by 6 points like a week after a school tragedy.

Not that it matters though, LSU beat yall head to head and were in the spot them two battled over. Motherfukk a do over, yall should've beat them at home in the 1st game.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A double OT game on the road by 6 points like a week after a school tragedy.

Not that it matters though, LSU beat yall head to head and were in the spot them two battled over. Motherfukk a do over, yall should've beat them at home in the 1st game.
6R1gOZL.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Shid the commitee would be doing all kinds of

full

To get bama in even with multiple Ls
shyt. You got a point there. Not just Bama but the whole SEC bias. I forgot that even LSU got in the chip game with 2 losses:dead:

Should just be a top 10 playoff to kill all that.