The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yesterday, I questioned one of my brehter standards.

Now I have to ask do nikkas have no shame? How can you not like one of the goat college football color ways though?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Predictions for your conference?

West:

1. Alabama
2. Auburn
3. Mississippi State
4. LSU
5. Texas A&M
6. Ole Miss
7. Arkansas

East:

1. Georgia
2. South Carolina
3. Florida
4. Tennessee
5. Kentucky
6. Missouri
7. Vanderbilt

I like it, but I hope you're wrong about the east.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I feel that the SEC should be won on 09/08 at 6:30. We have enough on offense at WR to test Georgia defense early in the season at Willy B. However, we HAVE TO get over this fukking hump of losing to Kentucky by doing silly shyt.

The West right now I just don't see nobody beating Bama. This maybe the strongest offense they've had under Saban. I like Auburn also but I'm not sold on the Stidham kid at QB. I think Miss State should be strong as well.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I feel that the SEC should be won on 09/08 at 6:30. We have enough on offense at WR to test Georgia defense early in the season at Willy B. However, we HAVE TO get over this fukking hump of losing to Kentucky by doing silly shyt.

The West right now I just don't see nobody beating Bama. This maybe the strongest offense they've had under Saban. I like Auburn also but I'm not sold on the Stidham kid at QB. I think Miss State should be strong as well.

I like Stidham. I think they can test Bama, and even win their division if they just avoid them hiccup games. And that shyt falls on Gus.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They'll have a Wisky type year and make the B1G chip game again. Schedule is weak again with a road game at Iowa as their toughest game. See @Trust Me no Iowa disrespect
Out of all the Power 5 conferences Wisconsin has the weakest schedule. No debate on that. Looks like they have been handling Iowa pretty well in recent years. So they should really go undefeated. I only see PSU as a potential loss. Look at their schedule. :scust: Should be a crime to have a schedule that weak.

2s0moev.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I like Stidham. I think they can test Bama, and even win their division if they just avoid them hiccup games. And that shyt falls on Gus.

When I was making the post I was trying to think of a game where he took over. He looked good in the Miss State game last season but I remember Johnson getting off and being more of the man that game. Then I think about how he stunk it up against Tri County Tech.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was making the post I was trying to think of a game where he took over. He looked good in the Miss State game last season but I remember Johnson getting off and being more of the man that game. Then I think about how he stunk it up against Tri County Tech.
He pretty much took over the Bama game. Go back and look at the clutch plays he made down the stretch

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
He pretty much took over the Bama game. Go back and look at the clutch plays he made down the stretch

He did. If I remember correctly Johnson got injured with the lead which what ended up being the final score even after the back up got hurt. I think the plays are throws Gus put in there was just to let him manage the game and eat up the clock. We will see with him this year though.

That UAB and Bama was an exciting game.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He did. If I remember correctly Johnson got injured with the lead which what ended up being the final score even after the back up got hurt. I think the plays are throws Gus put in there was just to let him manage the game and eat up the clock. We will see with him this year though.

That UAB and Bama was an exciting game.
Yeah him and Bentley are in the same boat. They'll have a lot of eyes on them with more control of the offense

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I got:

Auburn
MSU
A&M
LSU
the field

USC
Florida
Georgia
Missouri
UK
the field

Should be a great year for the SEC tho. UGA has to take a step back (god I hope), Drew Lock is gonna do everything to show he’s the best, Mullen is gonna have that chip and I just believe USC has to take that next step eventually.

As far as the West, I don’t see how we don’t repeat unless Stidham’s shoulder is more fukked than it looks. I believe Grimes can get the OL to at least the poor standards it had last year, and that worked. I think A&M is the X Factor for the whole division tho. If Jimbo comes out with the right energy they could be a problem