The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:dead:
he supposed to be 17 or 18

i vividly remember this nikka running over my brother and his whole team. my bro was a jr and booman was a freshman looking like a grown ass man out there

they gon have to do like peewee ball and make them nikkas line up one by one and check their birth certificates cause this shyt smell fishy :patrice:

nikka already rocking a Sherman Helmsley

@malbaker86 didn't I tell you jit was trash :Lolmj3:

To go from fla to Dartmouth, nikka know football ain’t for him, you can’t even get a sports scholarship, bout to fight it out with them eggheads

That was a dumb rule to begin with

SEC free agency :blessed:

Whatever the case is, he gon eat from the rule

I feel like honestly it may hurt Alabama the most, you all chronically over recruit, and of course a few kids are ok with the notion that they may have to wait, but most kids are done in 2-3 years with their degree, with 1-3 years of eligibility, they like fukk rotting in the bench I’m out

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like honestly it may hurt Alabama the most, you all chronically over recruit, and of course a few kids are ok with the notion that they may have to wait, but most kids are done in 2-3 years with their degree, with 1-3 years of eligibility, they like fukk rotting in the bench I’m out
Yep imagine a transfer going to Bama, then getting beat out by a 5 star freshman who just been on campus 3 weeks :Holdupnow:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Maybe, but it’s been nothing new, we have a yearly exodus of players. Phillip Sims, Daylon Charlot, Phillip Ely, Cooper Bateman, Alvin Kamara, Marvin Shinn, Dee Liner, Maurice Smith, Duron Carter, Chris Black, Brandon Kennedy, Dallas Warmack etc...

That’s what happens when you recruit so well over the years, I don’t think it will hurt us though. Look at guys like Josh Frazier who got drafted and he was just backup and didn’t get much playing time at all.