The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Keep doubting Lawrence. Hating ass nikkas in here whose only athletic accomplishments are winning the heisman on NCAA 14 don’t know talent if it was right in front of there face :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
tenor.gif
Fixed

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That you're slurping this cacs nuts before he even does anything on a collegiate level fakkit.

:dahell:
nikka shut the fukk up. I don’t even like these big white schools I follow HBCUS but I know that this kid will be a beast.

You’re a fan of a all cac school so what does that say about you?

I'm guessing you saw Trevor in High School?

Yes :wow:
They’ve been playing his games on TV since he was a freshman and I’ve been to a few of his games when they played in the dome for state titles

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:dahell:
nikka shut the fukk up. I don’t even like these big white schools I follow HBCUS but I know that this kid will be a beast.

You’re a fan of a all cac school so what does that say about you?

Yes :wow:
They’ve been playing his games on TV since he was a freshman and I’ve been to a few of his games when they played in the dome for state titles
You're deep throating this dude. It's not like you saying he going to be good. You putting up huge claims. Guess since he looks like your Lord and savior you are crowning him king from the gate. :stopitslime:

FSU is a state school so actually anybody can go but most black people rather go to FAMU. The HBCU school right across the street.

We had 2 black qbs win chips at FSU. So did Clemson. Which there aren't that many schools that can say that. Now our coach is black. I'm good with my team.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You're deep throating this dude. It's not like you saying he going to be good. You putting up huge claims. Guess since he looks like your Lord and savior you are crowning him king from the gate. :stopitslime:

FSU is a state school so actually anybody can go but most black people rather go to FAMU. The HBCU school right across the street.

We had 2 black qbs win chips at FSU. So did Clemson. Which there aren't that many schools that can say that. Now our coach is black. I'm good with my team.

:bryan:
Your dumb ass trying to clown someone for being a fan of a cac when you’re a fan of a school that didn’t even allow black players to play till the 60s.

Foh nikka I coach high school football I can appreciate talent no matter what their skin color is.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:bryan:
Your dumb ass trying to clown someone for being a fan of a cac when you’re a fan of a school that didn’t even allow black players to play till the 60s.

Foh nikka I coach high school football I can appreciate talent no matter what their skin color is.

I support the black players. I don't dikk ride cac players and over hype them like you doing. Need a towel bruh?:scust:

Dumb ass ATL fakkit. You jocking a WHITE PLAYER from said schools that didn't allow black players till the 60's.

You country bumpkins are some smart dumb muthafukkas I swear. :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I support the black players. I don't dikk ride cac players and over hype them like you doing. Need a towel bruh?:scust:

Dumb ass ATL fakkit. You jocking a WHITE PLAYER from said schools that didn't allow black players till the 60's.

You country bumpkins are some smart dumb muthafukkas I swear. :mjlol:

So being a fan of a player I’ve watched for 4 years is dikkridng :mjlol:

Shut your hating ass up fakkit

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So being a fan of a player I’ve watched for 4 years is dikkridng :mjlol:

Shut your hating ass up fakkit

Don’t even mind that hoe ass Asian grandpa dude. He tries so hard to make every fukking thing about race. shyts disgustya. You ever wonder why no one quotes him? It’s cause damn near 90% of the site got that elderly nikka blocked. :heh:

I know I won’t block him tho. My foot stays on his wrinkled ass neck at all times. :manny:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don’t even mind that hoe ass Asian grandpa dude. He tries so hard to make every fukking thing about race. shyts disgustya. You ever wonder why no one quotes him? It’s cause damn near 90% of the site got that elderly nikka blocked. :heh:

I know I won’t block him tho. My foot stays on his wrinkled ass neck at all times. :manny:

Wait he’s Asian?! :mjlol:

That dumb fukk is trying to shame me for liking a dude I’ve been watching for damn near 5 years now. It’s some dumb ass people on this website