The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@Rigby. LSU @ Auburn will be the 2:30 CBS game that weekend
I might go, w that revenge factor plus being the main event, it’s gonna be lit...but it’s so fukking hot in Auburn bro. And our student section is built so shytty :francis:

As far as the game goes: the only reasons I could see it being close is A. The OL still needing to gel B. LSU’s new offense COULD potentially work. Other than that it has a lot of the similar symptoms of that 2014 home game where Auburn really wanted get back and had more experience across the board than LSU. Resulted in a 41-7 game

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Side note: the SEC really has a chance to go on quite the run in the 20s. I hope they don’t and they all collapse, but Pruitt should have UT looking like men by 2021, Mullen will at least have the offense back in order, I feel like this MSU coach is gassed but who knows, Derek Mason just needs to maintain, UK and USC each had real chances to make splashes in the division race in the past two years, plus Gus is trying to get the SEC to stagger “Amen Corner” so that’s two extra wins a year for us :whoo:

The talent could start spreading if the NCAA steps in and tells Georgia to chill the hell out.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This Trevor Lawrence hype is ridiculous, I don't see why the returning QB at Clemson ain't getting more love tbh.

The kid can play, and there’s nothing wrong with a little competition. Dabo already said that Bryant’s the starter.. so it’s :yeshrug:

Trevor Lawrence will win a heisman & National title before he leaves Clemson.

I’ve been watching him for the past 4 years he was beasting on nikkas as a freshman & got better each year he was in HS.

This motherfukker is legit the best high school player I have ever saw play the game. Never thought I’d see anyone better than Morgan Burnett & James Davis but the hype is real with Lawrence

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I’ve been watching him for the past 4 years he was beasting on nikkas as a freshman & got better each year he was in HS.

This motherfukker is legit the best high school player I have ever saw play the game. Never thought I’d see anyone better than Morgan Burnett & James Davis but the hype is real with Lawrence
:mjlol:

This ain't high school. I could say the same shyt about JT Daniel, Ryan Perilloux, Joe McKnight, & Matt Barkley.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He playing on defense and special teams too?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

:what:

Oh I get it. :mjpls:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Navy Blue Jr should win another championship just based off the immense talent and the fact that Miami is the only other program with its legs actually on the ground in terms of being post rebuilding. But they still need another season imo. FSU needs at least a year and Idek who else is in the ACC that matters. So Trevor could get that ring pretty easily, the heisman part tho...Clemson QBs just haven’t gotten Love equal to their outputs. Tajh Boyd was probably the second winningest QB during his tenure but he’s prolly selling dimebags in the back of a BWW now. Deshaun raped Alabama and took Clemson from 10 win status to playoff vanguard. Was behind that mutant Henry and Christian McCaffrey in the polls. I don’t even know what Derrick Henry did that season. And now Bryant, who played through a Newtonian level concussion just so they could compete with Syracuse, is basically being forced out and isn’t even like a top 8 QB prospect.

Maybe Trevor ends up getting more love cause he’s white but there’s some big shoes he has to fill

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta