The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It does? I don't see many people talking about Tennessee in state talent
It's the coaching is why you don't see it. I mean I swore Jalen Ramsey was from FL.:francis:

I think alot of the talent goes to other schools. But if Pruitt recuits right it's possible for him to be competitive year 3.
IF he's a good HC. Jury is out on that one

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think the A&M rivalry will heat back up now that Jimbo is there. Auburn will always be a factor. We'll keep beating Tennessee's ass for the foreseeable future.

You're right though, the 2014-16 Ole Miss games were great early season matchups.
Jimbo grabbed him a actual good DC to mask his shytty play calling. Plus the fact he gets top players in the country. They'll be competitive. But his lack of killer instinct will get him a few great seasons and just good seasons the rest of his career just like at FSU. But since TAMU aint never really did shyt. They'll be ok with it.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Jimbo grabbed him a actual good DC to mask his shytty play calling. Plus the fact he gets top players in the country. They'll be competitive. But his lack of killer instinct will get him a few great seasons and just good seasons the rest of his career just like at FSU. But since TAMU aint never really did shyt. They'll be ok with it.
:mjlol: No Texas A&M think they should be winning championships

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's the coaching is why you don't see it. I mean I swore Jalen Ramsey was from FL.:francis:

I think alot of the talent goes to other schools. But if Pruitt recuits right it's possible for him to be competitive year 3.
IF he's a good HC. Jury is out on that one
Yeah Ramsey is from Nashville if I ain't mistaken. But that's just 1 guy