The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Charlie Broadway Its crazy how everybody sleeping on us this season, especially since we got lil daddy briles back in the fold :banderas:

I’m not a gambler so idk what we’re projected to do but UH might be a good pre season bet to win the conference and win 10+ games. We’ve added a few key transfers already that will play this year and we should add a couple more grad transfers that will be eligible immediately. If Major doesn’t win this year he’ll be on the hot seat for next season.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not a gambler so idk what we’re projected to do but UH might be a good pre season bet to win the conference and win 10+ games. We’ve added a few key transfers already that will play this year and we should add a couple more grad transfers that will be eligible immediately. If Major doesn’t win this year he’ll be on the hot seat for next season.
Don't y'all have a player that's projected to go #1 in the draft next year?

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't y'all have a player that's projected to go #1 in the draft next year?

Ed Oliver but I think he’ll “slip” to top 5 or maybe even top 10 overall. It’s a deep year for dlinemen and someone could easily get selected before him. He’ll also get dinged for not having ideal size and lesser competition.

He is legit though and first pick worthy. He reminds me of Aaron Donald.