The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Do you think Kam Pettway could've helped himself by coming back? Or was the injuries too much to where he had to leave?

It wasn't going to work out for him coming back ... He wasn't really explosive like Kerryon can be... I think we saw the best out of his game . Plus we have young talented backs ready for their chance.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I’ve said this on the podcast and in here, that star system sometimes over ranks dudes, and misses good ones,

Man shout out to you boys for helping a starving doc eat in the rep department

Y’all stand up as fukk

:salute:

Repped back coming

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve said this on the podcast and in here, that star system sometimes over ranks dudes, and misses good ones,

Man shout out to you boys for helping a starving doc eat in the rep department

Y’all stand up as fukk

:salute:

Repped back coming
Yeah these recruiting services sometimes are shady. They'll bump some players up based on where they commit. If Bama offers a 3* Theyll bump them up to a 4* because these recruiting services think that they missed something

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

All FSU players are on a team via UFDA. So either they bust their ass or join the Arena league. Amazingly they are all with good teams that can develop them. So no excuses.

If McFadden can be in 2016 form. My Niners got a steal.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yeah these recruiting services sometimes are shady. They'll bump some players up based on where they commit. If Bama offers a 3* Theyll bump them up to a 4* because these recruiting services think that they missed something

Speaking of recruiting, I wouldn't be surprised if this Bo Nix kid isn't better than all of the QBs we have right now when he gets in and starts playing. If Joey can get his passing game down then he might be the one.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All FSU players are on a team via UFDA. So either they bust their ass or join the Arena league. Amazingly they are all with good teams that can develop them. So no excuses.

If McFadden can be in 2016 form. My Niners got a steal.
There's a few of them on there I'm sure will make a team.
Speaking of recruiting, I wouldn't be surprised if this Bo Nix kid isn't better than all of the QBs we have right now when he gets in and starts playing. If Joey can get his passing game down then he might be the one.
Gatewood has a long way to go. But it doesn't matter anyway. The more we have, the better

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Do you think Kam Pettway could've helped himself by coming back? Or was the injuries too much to where he had to leave?
Not to butt in, but dude had personal issues with Gus from what I was told. Doghouse things, personal things. Once you in Gus’s dog house, you basically done for the season. If you remember Jovon Robinson, he was a monster but he thot he deserved more burn than Gus was giving him. Ergo Gus basically ain’t use him again till the 8th or 9th game