The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I mean it benefits Bama..but does it benefit him?

Mac Jones should be a good backup.

Jalen needs to go somewhere and sit for a year and polish up his mechanics.

I guess I was looking at it from Bama's perspective, because if Tua fukks his hand up again, Jalen would be the guy (he still could be the guy depending on how the camps go). I kinda don't wanna see him as a goal line wildcat QB. I mean if Jalen was gonna leave, he would've already left since he's a junior now and if left he would only have one year to prove that he belongs on the next level.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You a UT fan right?
FSU fan :gucci:

I do like Texas tho :ehh:. Got fam that live there so I ended up liking them. Especially loved the Vince Young/Rose Bowl year:ohlawd::ahh::umad:
I guess I was looking at it from Bama's perspective, because if Tua fukks his hand up again, Jalen would be the guy (he still could be the guy depending on how the camps go). I kinda don't wanna see him as a goal line wildcat QB. I mean if Jalen was gonna leave, he would've already left since he's a junior now and if left he would only have one year to prove that he belongs on the next level.
I hear you. I just worry that he's setting himself up for failure this year. Bama fans (even former players) are saying he should switch positions. Jalen seems to really think he can win the job.....I'm just not sure that works out for him in the long run.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
FSU fan :gucci:

I do like Texas tho :ehh:. Got fam that live there so I ended up liking them. Especially loved the Vince Young/Rose Bowl year:ohlawd::ahh::umad:

That's cute, how'd you love finishing the season playing in the Candy Ass Classic? :umad:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its ok cause at least we got a championship this decade.

Sometimes you gotta play the "USC bowl" when you have a letdown year :mjgrin:
Only cause of the idiot that was in Coral Gables. Yall ain't getting no more

764.gif