Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I just realized how they got GA Tech down there in the "guest list" with the rest of those peon schools. :mjlol: @Rekkapryde

Their head coach was on the coaching staff at Tech for 5 years. He was also with Paul Johnson for 5 years at Georgia Southern :yeshrug:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I was never his official coach. I just helped with some drills and stuff when he was in 9th grade.

that's wassup. from what i've read about him, his rating has more to do with his upside b/c of his size. i'm sure he's improved a little with txhsfb coaching but i heard he's still a bit of a project. i think he's leaning to OU but his former QB/friend is Shane Buechele so we'll see...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
C95CEoBUAAALAZj.jpg

@The ADD

:flabbynsick:

WTH. 3 of these things do not belong

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The one NCAA I didn't like was 05 it was a huge letdown after the great 04 game

bro that game was TERRIBLE. THey had all the momentum. Literally everybody loved 04. then they dropped 05 and the overdid that crowd momentum and players dropped passes way too much and the tipped balls would get batted around like 4-5 times.

They just royally screwed up that game

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
What was y'all best NCAA game?

I have a few:

Alabama vs Ohio State National Title game on NCAA 14, won in OT

Alabama vs LSU on NCAA 11, I was about to lose but Julio returned a kick with 30 seconds left and I won 31-28

Won a Iron Bowl shootout in NCAA '14

I had a 35 point comeback playing as Western Michigan against Ohio in NCAA 06 :skip:

Was down 31-7 to Georgia in NCAA '14 (I was Bama) came back and won 34-31.

I'm bout to go WAY back. One of my fav moments was on the first NCAA for PS2. NCAA 2002.....I was using Clemson at home in the rain against Miami I think.

And last play of the game, I was losing by 4-5 points, Woody Dantzler rolls out at about the 50, fires a hail mary and dude caught it in the back of the end zone!!!! I won.

That game helped make me a bigger cfb fan

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I'm bout to go WAY back. One of my fav moments was on the first NCAA for PS2. NCAA 2002.....I was using Clemson at home in the rain against Miami I think.

And last play of the game, I was losing by 4-5 points, Woody Dantzler rolls out at about the 50, fires a hail mary and dude caught it in the back of the end zone!!!! I won.

That game helped make me a bigger cfb fan
9fa63021.gif

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
that's wassup. from what i've read about him, his rating has more to do with his upside b/c of his size. i'm sure he's improved a little with txhsfb coaching but i heard he's still a bit of a project. i think he's leaning to OU but his former QB/friend is Shane Buechele so we'll see...

247 has he high on Bama. Thing is be maybe about 5th or 6th on Bama board.

As far as high school coaching. I started asking myself about which state has the best programs conditioning and coaches watching this game.

Not to knock MNW coaches but I remember saying they are about to blow SouthLake Carroll out the box. @FreddieCane look at some of the players on the roster for MNW.

Here is another one that made me wonder about the Florida coaching.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
247 has he high on Bama. Thing is be maybe about 5th or 6th on Bama board.

As far as high school coaching. I started asking myself about which state has the best programs conditioning and coaches watching this game.

Not to knock MNW coaches but I remember saying they are about to blow SouthLake Carroll out the box. @FreddieCane look at some of the players on the roster for MNW.

Here is another one that made me wonder about the Florida coaching.

Nah we actually got great coaches down here oh and MNW is back baby :myman:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Penn State Blue-White spring game tomorrow. Pumped. But such a tease! I can't wait for this regular season :noah:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Nah we actually got great coaches down here oh and MNW is back baby :myman:

We went down and played a team with Felipe Franks and Keith Gavin it was near Tallahassee, the coach on that team didn't have a clue how to challenge our defense. I watched Glades come up here and play Byrnes one time and they got smoked.