:flabbynsick:
My gawd Webster look like a old ass dyke that do hair at the barbershop

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
We went down and played a team with Felipe Franks and Keith Gavin it was near Tallahassee, the coach on that team didn't have a clue how to challenge our defense. I watched Glades come up here and play Byrnes one time and they got smoked.
I'm talking Dade tho @mcellas can tell you we got great coaches for example Booker T well coached team

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You don't believe in Lowell Narcisse? If it wasn't for injuries he would've been right there behind Tua as the top dual threat... But we are stuck with Etling for one more year.
Narcisse reminds me a lot of Jalen actually. Same build and he has a long way to go with his passing. Tua has an elite arm, Narcisse or Hurts aren't even close when it comes to passing tbh. Both are a good bit bigger and more athletic tho

Yea LSU will lose 3-4 games this year. The WR core doesn't look impressive either. So he won't get much help besides Guice which the good teams will stop Guice and force Etling to beat them.

How u feel about Myles Brennan? Wouldn't be surprised if he is y'alls QB next year

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
LSU DL and OL should be elite that's only thing that will get them 10 wins maybe. Secondary looking like trash

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Narcisse reminds me a lot of Jalen actually. Same build and he has a long way to go with his passing. Tua has an elite arm, Narcisse or Hurts aren't even close when it comes to passing tbh. Both are a good bit bigger and more athletic tho

Yea LSU will lose 3-4 games this year. The WR core doesn't look impressive either. So he won't get much help besides Guice which the good teams will stop Guice and force Etling to beat them.

How u feel about Myles Brennan? Wouldn't be surprised if he is y'alls QB next year
I like Brennan's arm and accuracy... Hate his build. Dude has the build of a 12 year old kid. Hopefully, we can beef him up. I think our coaches deep down want to go with a pro style qb, but that's what the state produces + our rep for running the ball so much and not developing QBs got us where we are. Theres some hype for Lindsey Scott, but I think he'll ever get a shot unless there's an injury. (I keep my opinions about Etling to myself, but without him our season last year would have been a complete flop.)

But anyway, have you seen our schedule? We are not losing no 3-4 games. To who? We lost 4 games last year and the most we gave up in those games were 18 points with 3 TDs all those games combined.... D is gonna be elite and the offense gonna be better...

Honestly, I really wish we would do the same thing y'all did last year, invest in our future, and hand the keys over to our freshman.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
247 has he high on Bama. Thing is be maybe about 5th or 6th on Bama board.

As far as high school coaching. I started asking myself about which state has the best programs conditioning and coaches watching this game.

Not to knock MNW coaches but I remember saying they are about to blow SouthLake Carroll out the box. @FreddieCane look at some of the players on the roster for MNW.

Here is another one that made me wonder about the Florida coaching.

I remember that game. You couldn't get two more different schools from a socio-economic background than SLC and MNW.

That MNW team was STACKED. I don't think that was SLC's best team but it wouldn't have mattered that MNW team was loaded.

TX recruits tend to max out quicker b/c the facilities, coaching, commitment>>>

But the rest of the country is catching up or has already caught up.

Don't get me started breh, I don't like the direction football is going in this state......