No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
He was driving us down to win the game on the final drive too until the o-line fukked the game off

It was like two fukk false starts in the row. Then I think it was two sacks. shyt was bad. I was watching it with some Clemsux fans that night, I was hurt like it was a Gamecock game lol. I didn't watch no other games with a lot company the rest of the season lol.

FSU had a few of my favorite games last year. I really enjoyed the Miami vs FSU game last year. Berrios return then Coley TD then a blocked fukking PAT.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
It was like two fukk false starts in the row. Then I think it was two sacks. shyt was bad. I was watching it with some Clemsux fans that night, I was hurt like it was a Gamecock game lol. I didn't watch no other games with a lot company the rest of the season lol.

FSU had a few of my favorite games last year. I really enjoyed the Miami vs FSU game last year. Berrios return then Coley TD then a blocked fukking PAT.

FSU usually good for some fukkery games best games to me were ole piss UNC Miami Clemson and vs Michigan

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All you need to get into Auburn is to know how to write in the coloring books
Jameis qualified to get into FSU. You should be one of the last brehs in here talking :AuMad:

The only thing you need to do to get in FSU is spell Tallahassee at least half way correctly

Last edited:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Jameis qualified to get into FSU. You should one of the last brehs in here talking :AuMad:

The only thing you need to do to get in FSU is spell Tallahassee at least half way correctly
1dFbGZm.gif

1dFbGZm.gif

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
they better pray we don't get that QB situation right...cuz :wow: the talent coming in.....
So is this right here gonna be built in excuse for the L y'all will be getting this season? "Wait until we get our QB situation right" before that it was the coaching situation. Coaching situation has changed, but.....