Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I'll be here all week flaming these sorority bytches
ilOdHi0-IcFxR9URp9UFaH3YYSfFIL5F55aqICeK_eT6WiH3fgidmrDpMm3oV2RJup_hRNNIDirvixU=w391-h220

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Breh, I thought that a lot folk didn't like Trump too, but that was a crock pot of shyt.

We are talking about Texas the boosters don't want to lose like they've been losing and you know they don't want all those Ls with a black man at the helm. It was a lot that said they wanted him to stay but I'm sure the major figures and some of the slumming ones were like fukk that. Didn't strong catch a lot of flack from the High School coaches in Texas. I just saw where Herman had a big meeting with them. Even, with McCombs I'm sure that pressure from his statement was something that Strong thought about for some time. Video game offenses :russ:.

It's some heavy recruiters(Dimbo, Skrong, Richt, McL, Lane, Davis, Holmes) at these Florida programs right now. Its going to be hard for out of state teams to still be able to go in and pick out that top talent like they have been. (Dimbo, Strong, Richt, McL, Lane, Davis, Wood)

I know that South Carolina has been trying to work the Atlanta market which right now looks to be putting out Miami level talent. The states of NC and SC has a lot of talent as well.

HS coaches gave him flack b/c he didn't kiss their asses. They got a lot of love for Sumlin b/c he strokes their egos.

I disagree about that lack of support but I can see how an outsider would have your viewpoint.

Everybody trying to get a piece of Atlanta man, whole GA really. Herman's having a satellite camp down there at Kennesaw St during the summer.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
HS coaches gave him flack b/c he didn't kiss their asses. They got a lot of love for Sumlin b/c he strokes their egos.

I disagree about that lack of support but I can see how an outsider would have your viewpoint.

Everybody trying to get a piece of Atlanta man, whole GA really. Herman's having a satellite camp down there at Kennesaw St during the summer.
I thought they got rid of that shyt?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

I heard a lot of HS coaches negative recruited Texas and staff the last few years. The probably loving Herman cause wasn't he one of them a few short years ago. I will say this state wise Texas probably has the best HS coaches. A kid that played for the school I coach at wasn't that good and now he is one of the top players in Texas had to be the coaching and with that said South Carolina upper classes in football got some really good coaches.

This is the player.
Bobby Brown, Lamar, Defensive Tackle

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I thought they got rid of that shyt?
Nope, just limited them to 10 days in June or July, on a college campus, and you have to partner with the school you're having it at.

I think Ohio State is planning to have one in Houston with Texas Southern.

Kennesaw St. is hosting but we're partnering with them.

C9IvB0FUIAAEaKY.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I heard a lot of HS coaches negative recruited Texas and staff the last few years. The probably loving Herman cause wasn't he one of them a few short years ago. I will say this state wise Texas probably has the best HS coaches. A kid that played for the school I coach at wasn't that good and now he is one of the top players in Texas had to be the coaching and with that said South Carolina upper classes in football got some really good coaches.

This is the player.
Bobby Brown, Lamar, Defensive Tackle
You coached Bobby Brown? Where at?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Nope, just limited them to 10 days in June or July, on a college campus, and you have to partner with the school you're having it at.

I think Ohio State is planning to have one in Houston with Texas Southern.

Kennesaw St. is hosting but we're partnering with them.

C9IvB0FUIAAEaKY.jpg
I just realized how they got GA Tech down there in the "guest list" with the rest of those peon schools. :mjlol: @Rekkapryde