goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
150332.png

These better than those sweet heats.

A bag of these,a king size Reese peanut butter cup and a grape nehi...

giphy.gif
nugrape-soda.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>grape nehi

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I'd like Penn State to get back to its glory.. but the crash and burn that they're gonna display this year is gonna be .. :banderas:

Michigan has torpedoed plenty of false Pedo St dreams in the past PSU don't matcup well with Michigan at all it seems outside of those dikk Rod years I can't recall PSU putting up big numbers offensively on many Michigan defenses past 10-15 meetings

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Michigan has torpedoed plenty of false Pedo St dreams in the past PSU don't matcup well with Michigan at all it seems outside of those dikk Rod years I can't recall PSU putting up big numbers offensively on many Michigan defenses past 10-15 meetings

Their OLine is still a major issue. I don't get it. It's been that way for YEAARRSSSS. They've got explosiveness on O, but the consistency will never be there until they figure out how to trot out at least a decent OLine.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Their OLine is still a major issue. I don't get it. It's been that way for YEAARRSSSS. They've got explosiveness on O, but the consistency will never be there until they figure out how to trot out at least a decent OLine.
Hackenburg should have transferred after his freshman year. That cat used to get murdered

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Yeah they not worthy of 12/1 odds at winning it all I think PSU FSU LSU and Texas very overvalued right now