TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This is obviously biased towards white people. Might as well be called the whitest cities in America.

U got tired of being the only black person there?

What is there to do in the great Ann Arbor besides anything to do with the university?
LOL @ this white boy trying to bait me. Try again Mr. Charlie.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm just stating facts. Are u denying that Ann Arbor isn't 90% white/asian?

And I really want to know what makes Ann Arbor so great I like learning, tell me
No you don't. :heh:. It does sound like you like the idea of white people only being in "white cities" and black people being in "black cities". Considering you're a redneck from one of the last states to end Jim Crow, I'm far from surprised.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
The 2nd city on the list is even worse than Ann Arbor:deadmanny: Its over 90% white/asain. And the third city is not quite as bad but almost.........

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
No you don't. :heh:. It does sound like you like the idea of white people only being in "white cities" and black people being in "black cities". Considering you're a redneck from one of the last states to end Jim Crow, I'm far from surprised.
I was born and raised in a town 80% black and I willingly moved to a city that is majority black to get my college education. I could have went to a all white school and city like u did. And I have been shytting on Ann Arbor for that reason so u couldn't be further from the truth
How come u willingly went to a town with no black people to get ur education. Sounds like u like that idea:jbhmm:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yeah man, I'm not getting into a race baiting conversation with a white boy troll alias from Alabama. I'd wish you a good night but I don't really hope you have one.
I was just replying to what u said. I didn't bring that up. I tried to ask u what makes Ann Arbor so great. U are the one who brings up race in every post towards me.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Not sure why u think I'm trolling when I ask what makes Ann Arbor a good city besides being a Michigan fan

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
greatest city, greatest football team. we da baddest baby

tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna hate on UCLA because of Mora's sorry ass.. but have you seen that campus? :noah:

The bytches. :noah:

Similar education as UM. :ohlawd:

I can't knock a kid for choosing UCLA.

They're on my shyt list for taking Asiasi from us though. :birdman:
even when I was there and we were pumping out milkdud seasons, my brehs on the team were eating well :wow:

UCLA sells itself, our AD just can't spot a coach when he sees him. Slick Rick was out here pumping out top 10 classes in his first couple years as well. Once we get a half decent coach in Westwood, UCLA is coming for the Pac 12 crown.

Sleeping giant over here :mjgrin:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I was the one that made that Lamar Jackson TD counter thread on here and I did see a nice progression in his passing from his FR year to his SO year, but those Duke, HOU, UK, and LSU games :patrice: