dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yea Tony has been hella disappointing, I thought he was going to be amazing. Saban just needs to fukking let him play tbh. I would love him at safety not sure why we don't move him there if he can't start at corner. But he is the best athlete on the team so I don't get it. Corners are more hit and miss its easier to play safety so hopefully Deionte will be alright. He's only behind Ronnie Harrison on the depth chart and he played some last year. So he's next in line to be our next great safety if he don't mess it up
There was some scuttlebutt coming out of HS that TB and KS were a bit overrated as football players b/c of their supreme athleticism. Hopefully TB has his head on straight and balls out this year.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
What QBs are y'all sold on? The only QBs that's I'm 100% sold on are Lamar Jackson and Baker Mayfield

I'm 90% sold on Darnold

I'm 50/50 on Rosen

Francios. Not sold on him but wouldn't shock me if he made the jump to ELITE this year.

JT Barrett.....the last time we saw him......

Eason.......great arm talent, needs a WR to step up

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
There was some scuttlebutt coming out of HS that TB and KS were a bit overrated as football players b/c of their supreme athleticism. Hopefully TB has his head on straight and balls out this year.
Yea he hasn't been able to get out of his own way at times too. When he first got to campus he got arrested for weed that put him in Saban's doghouse as a freshman. Then he had a few nagging injuries that hurt his playing time a lot. THEN last year he was suspended by the NCAA for 4 games for a failed drug test before the Cotton bowl game against Michigan State. Yea hopefully he has a good year he is one of my favorite players

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bullshyt u won 41-30 FSU was up 51-7 before giving up a pity td no comparison
Well first off, FSU was the favorite so that game doesn't apply to the whole underdog thing. And Bama was a 7 point dog. We obviously let our foot off the pedal and weren't the more talented team like FSU was. And the whole blackout thing. I guess u can say the first half is the biggest sonning ever.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Well first off, FSU was the favorite so that game doesn't apply to the whole underdog thing. And Bama was a 7 point dog. We obviously let our foot off the pedal and weren't the more talented team like FSU was. And the whole blackout thing. I guess u can say the first half is the biggest sonning ever.

Haha blackout shyt was wack

Let's be honest the worse sonnings ever were wake 30-0 over FSU in 06 and UVA shutting down the OB 48-0 over the U