Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Some LSU fans think the year before team with Patrick Peterson was his best.
Absolutely not, the 2011 team flexed on EVERYBODY (sans Bama). 2011 straight beat teams the fukk down and didn't need gimmicks or fukkery to get wins.

Took down prime Oregon, which few teams did:fighton:

And led the nation in takeaways/points off turnovers

If the didn't play Bama again, they would be looked at as one of the greatest teams in College Football history.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the didn't play Bama again, they would be looked at as one of the greatest teams in College Football history.
giphy.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Coach Saban got some words for you haters who say we got too many coaches

I respect him for saying that we need more coaches for the amount of kids and positions that there are. What I can't get behind is him being a fukking hypocrite.

He had/has an issue with Harbaugh and his satellite camps.. but guess what? Just like he said in that clip.. ANY coach can run satellite camps. Anyone. They're just too lazy to do it.

So since he's too lazy, and other coachhes are too, he has a problem with it?

Make up your mind Saban.

This...... shyt...... Right..... Here...... Tho
tnTD4A6.png

fukk you

Negged.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
These two games may be the biggest "sonnings" during the REGULAR season of an SEC team in a out of conference non rivalry game on their HOME FIELD :wow:

could have swore those west coast pretty boys were going to get sonned in this game. auburn embarrassed the entire south that night. :snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He is going to be our starter next year, he still has a chance as long as this is nothing serious. Looks like him and a few other dudes beat the shyt out of someone:francis:
Hopefully he does b/c Texas DB's haven't really worked out for Bama. Deionte, Tony Brown, Sheffield, Maurice Smith...

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Hopefully he does b/c Texas DB's haven't really worked out for Bama. Deionte, Tony Brown, Sheffield, Maurice Smith...
Yea Tony has been hella disappointing, I thought he was going to be amazing. Saban just needs to fukking let him play tbh. I would love him at safety not sure why we don't move him there if he can't start at corner. But he is the best athlete on the team so I don't get it. Corners are more hit and miss its easier to play safety so hopefully Deionte will be alright. He's only behind Ronnie Harrison on the depth chart and he played some last year. So he's next in line to be our next great safety if he don't mess it up

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Tony might never start at Bama but I bet he still goes early in the draft. He's one of the best athletes in the country. Almost all of the draft sites have him as a top corner or the best corner for next year's draft

Ask D Guice about him:mjgrin: