SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
These two games may be the biggest "sonnings" during the REGULAR season of an SEC team in a out of conference non rivalry game on their HOME FIELD :wow:

How in the hell Tennessee put The U as the homecoming opponent. Absolutely insane.

Got that revenge the following year tho. :ahh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
How in the hell Tennessee put The U as the homecoming opponent. Absolutely insane.

Had Winslow yelling in locker room talking bout he was a fukking soldier FSU and Miami as we knew them then we're done that same day as far as legit NC contenders we lost to Clemson same night

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Yo, NO LIE, ya'll getting that revenge the next year was some :mindblown: shyt if I ever seen. Tenneesee played conservative and lined up and just ran the ball down Miami's throat and didn't go away from that. Epitome of "taking the air out the ball" game.

Cedric Houston was out there looking like a prime Travis Henry

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
fam.....still sick to my stomach. That was THE game had Zook won, no telling where the Gator program is TODAY.

Despite us losing, I SWORE Zook had turned the corner...SWORE that he did. I was wrong :beli:
Breh Berlin loved playing yall being that he was a former gator

images