TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yeah this was a legit classic game
That Bama OL was all time great and UGA's defense was loaded that year with NFL draft picks. In the third quarter, after we went down 21-10, DJ Fluker gets fired up and lights into the OL and everyone's ass and then the very next play the OL opens up the biggest hole I've ever seen for Yeldon. Then we proceed to run it down their throat for the rest of the game, barely passing at all while being down. shyt still gives me chills

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Some ass whooping you remember vividly where you were at while watching it occur. This was one of those games
Us against OU in Norman for me. Not because they played like shyt. Cause they played like shyt and I had to sit in that stadium and listen to them Boomer Sooner chants and couldn't say nothing. And then they fans were so nice and didn't even want to engage in trash talk but non sarcastically giving words of encouragement about better days. The worse kinda ether

Last edited:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Us against OU in Norman for me. Not because they played like shyt. Cause they played like shyt and I had to sit in that stadium and listen to them Boomer Sooner chants and couldn't say nothing. And then they fans were so nice and didn't even want to engage in trash talk but non sarcastically giving words of encouragement and about better days. The worse kinda ether
EbemQN0.gif