Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
@RammerJammer @JALEN HURTS Looks like having Daboll gives you guys accesses to the GAWD.

As the sophomore quarterback discussed the relationship with his new coach, Hurts revealed one of the more interesting aspects.

"We always FaceTime (Rob) Gronkowski and Tom Brady ...," Hurts said. "He's cool, laid back and about his business."

"We're running some of the same stuff they ran, so (Daboll) will call him and ask Tom Brady what his top-five plays are," Hurts said. "It's cool because we're running the same plays he's ran, so I think it's cool."

LINK

I am pretty interested to see what Daboll does in Bama. Dude split from the Pats with the Rat when he got passed over for McC. But Beli brought him back. Now he is back with Saban where he started(MSU grad assistant).

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
@smitty22 good read on Shiano..

Has nothing to do with the article. But got me thinking about you calling tOSU DBU. And us Pats fans saying Rutgers is DBU. Say what you want about how awful Shiano was as a NFL coach(And you would be right), but dude can coach D at the College level. And prepare those guys for the NFL. :ehh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 good read on Shiano..

Has nothing to do with the article. But got me thinking about you calling tOSU DBU. And us Pats fans saying Rutgers is DBU. Say what you want about how awful Shiano was as a NFL coach(And you would be right), but dude can coach D at the College level. And prepare those guys for the NFL. :ehh:

Damn good read :buckeyesalute:. Shiano was a great hire. This prolly will be his last year, as he'll get a hc job for sure next year. The article below with him comparing Ed Reed and Hooker was a good read too. @Illeye buckmatic @MustafaSTL @KRiLL (+) @JP_614

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Damn good read :buckeyesalute:. Shiano was a great hire. This prolly will be his last year, as he'll get a hc job for sure next year. The article below with him comparing Ed Reed and Hooker was a good read too. @Illeye buckmatic @MustafaSTL @KRiLL (+) @JP_614

Seriously tho. A lot of Rutgers players who came up under Shiano have jobs in the NFL and are pretty decent to good players. And that is dudes from fukking Rutgers. Dude working with 4/5 star talent, I don't think it is a coincidence that these dudes from tOSU the past year or 2 are well sought after prospects(They would probably still be sought after but whatever, I am trying to make a point). Specially when you consider Hooker and Lattimore, when their knock is only 1 year of starting.

Frankly, if I was on the fence about Lattimore and Hooker and them only being 1 year starters. Them being Coached by Shiano would be a plus. Look at Eli Apple coming in and playing sound fundamental football for the Giants last year.

IDK, I am rambling a bit.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Seriously tho. A lot of Rutgers players who came up under Shiano have jobs in the NFL and are pretty decent to good players. And that is dudes from fukking Rutgers. Dude working with 4/5 star talent, I don't think it is a coincidence that these dudes from tOSU the past year or 2 are well sought after prospects(They would probably still be sought after but whatever, I am trying to make a point). Specially when you consider Hooker and Lattimore, when their knock is only 1 year of starting.

Frankly, if I was on the fence about Lattimore and Hooker and them only being 1 year starters. Them being Coached by Shiano would be a plus. Look at Eli Apple coming in and playing sound fundamental football for the Giants last year.

IDK, I am rambling a bit.
You speaking the truth though. Just reading that article and how he made Urban fall back with that drill he was teaching, then to see how it was effective during games. I got a feeling our secondary will be just as good this year as last year. I remember those Rutger years he coached them and they were good, id be like where the hell they come from.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I cannot believe this 80's movie high school bully looking mother fukker is the best QB in the pac 12.

4_4543191.jpeg

fukk USC being back. :shaq2: