dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Herman won back the state today. Had Belicheck at the TXHSFB coaches convention as the headline speaker. 1k coaches attended - new record. They didn't get along with Strong but Herman is kissing their ass like crazy. Also FINALLY started renovations. @Brady-Carter we're coming for that a$$. :demonic:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Herman won back the state today. Had Belicheck at the TXHSFB coaches convention as the headline speaker. 1k coaches attended - new record. They didn't get along with Strong but Herman is kissing their ass like crazy. Also FINALLY started renovations. @Brady-Carter we're coming for that a$$. :demonic:

Beli building relationships with the young gawd. :wow:
Beli in Texas to talk to Texas HS coaches(Beli on HS coaches back in 2015) ..:wow:

1)This is awesome.

2) Texas going all in on practice facilities.. :lupe:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No gimmicks. Just truth.
Here you go, reach in and pick something else

brotherlove1010.png

Silkk

Daps

I give him this, Herman got the social media/PR game on LOCK

I don't think i've seen shyt from UH/Applewhite since he left

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Beli building relationships with the young gawd. :wow:
Beli in Texas to talk to Texas HS coaches(Beli on HS coaches back in 2015) ..:wow:

1)This is awesome.

2) Texas going all in on practice facilities.. :lupe:

New basketball arena, practice bubble, practice fields, offices, weight room, locker room....

The space around UT campus is limited so it's going to take a lot of time and planning to get this all done. Starting w/ the locker room first.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I give him this, Herman got the social media/PR game on LOCK

I don't think i've seen shyt from UH/Applewhite since he left
Oh no doubt. One of his demands before taking the job was a big support staff. They obliged, so he hired a bunch of guys from Bama and around the country to handle all the social media/graphics/etc. Assistants are required to tweet everyday. I catch practice every day on Snapchat. Night/Day difference from Strong....

Silkk

Daps
Oh no doubt. One of his demands before taking the job was a big support staff. They obliged, so he hired a bunch of guys from Bama and around the country to handle all the social media/graphics/etc. Assistants are required to tweet everyday. I catch practice every day on Snapchat. Night/Day difference from Strong....
If he don't get them Ws none of this matters though

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
New basketball arena, practice bubble, practice fields, offices, weight room, locker room....

The space around UT campus is limited so it's going to take a lot of time and planning to get this all done. Starting w/ the locker room first.

Any links to the plans? As much as people hate on new stadiums, practice fields and what not being build. I love watching new stadiums, practice fields and what not being build.

I do not not know shyt about architecture and what not. But I like looking at it. :yeshrug:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Any links to the plans? As much as people hate on new stadiums, practice fields and what not being build. I love watching new stadiums, practice fields and what not being build.

I do not not know shyt about architecture and what not. But I like looking at it. :yeshrug:
no renderings yet.

the prez tweeted where the bball stadium would be today. a lot of students/alumni were fighting for it to be on campus to improve attendance/atmosphere. the current arena is located dwtn and the city shares it for other events/concerts. it's being torn down for the new medical center.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
no renderings yet.

the prez tweeted where the bball stadium would be today. a lot of students/alumni were fighting for it to be on campus to improve attendance/atmosphere. the current arena is located dwtn and the city shares it for other events/concerts. it's being torn down for the new medical center.

So UT pretty much doing a whole athletic department update?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:comeon: Attention to detail? Yall better find a Quarterback, and some defensive stops.
Breh I'll take a team that can execute a gottdamn extra point. :beli:

Strong would still be employed if his teams weren't so sloppy.

Yea, we know why :mjpls:
He doesn't recruit through them, he goes through the family. They got a lot of love for Sumlin.