No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
How the fukk does Todd Grantham get a new job some where every two years it seems. His defenses aren't that nice if you ask me. Last year when the offense wasn't blowing cups cakes out the water he wasn't doing anything special. I remember Guice having a field day on them last year running up the middle easily getting past the second level defense.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Derrick Henry set the SEC record for rushing yards, won the Heisman and a National Championship. What more do u have to do to be called a star around this bytch?:dahell:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I dont even for how he looks during the spring. I have learned that spring games arent even a barameter for how our QB's end up performing during the reg season :mjcry:

Coaches are not trying to show anything during the spring games. I don't know why people bother going, especially if you have to pay.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I dont even for how he looks during the spring. I have learned that spring games arent even a barameter for how our QB's end up performing during the reg season :mjcry:

Coaches are not trying to show anything during the spring games. I don't know why people bother going, especially if you have to pay.

Recruiting tools.