Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you say that about Jimbo? He one of the few coaches that actively recruits young nikkas at QB and develops them
No, I like jimbo and how he defended Winston.

I was talking about both of his and Rex's open love for Trump

edit: nvm that was bobby who was introduced Trump at a rally. Jimbo still good in my book:hubie:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I just wish this month was August so we can get through that last month before the season starts

@Silkk

I'ma need you to stop doing your yearly week 10 "damn, the season almost over already" post too :ufdup: :mjcry:

We getting :old: when you realize how fast 14+ consecutive Saturday's fly by :to:
I'm going to the Texas spring game in a couple of weeks. I need a fix to get through this drought. :damn:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
LOL, I thought about it. But I got tied up Sat afternoon, and I also heard the traffic over there was terrible due to construction.

EDIT: bout to look up some highlights of it before bed :francis:
i went out there during the boys season. jerry is only about 1/3rd done with everything he's building around the facility. lots of ongoing construction. jerruh admitted last week that all the real estate he owns in frisco will one day be worth more than the franchise. :wow: