Daps
Who LSU's best Dlineman in the NFL?

Glenn Dorsey:hhh:
Barkevious Mingo:francis:
Drake Nevis:stopitslime:
Sam montgomery:sadcam:
8025300.jpg

CrDlcmLVUAAog5q.jpg

Hunter was the only Viking to be featured on NFL.com analyst Elliot Harrison's All-Under-25 team.
F03D4636-01BA-423F-8092-F633BE599E69.png

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Man, I be wanting football so bad I be happy for this shyt. Then when the game start I'm like this shyt is boring. Plus one of our best players just had a bad injury.

Yeah the only spring game I ever marked out for was the 2013 game to see how legit Jameis was I was really scared Jimbo was gonna fukk around and go with the more experienced Trickett or Coker but he couldn't deny the greatness. Other than that shyt is only enjoyable for a couple series especially recent years we have so many injuries its just boring. Our game on ESPN next week ill watch a little just to see how recievers look but I can't say I'm too excited the real show is during camp I like the real scrimmage reports more.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah the only spring game I ever marked out for was the 2013 game to see how legit Jameis was I was really scared Jimbo was gonna fukk around and go with the more experienced Trickett or Coker but he couldn't deny the greatness. Other than that shyt is only enjoyable for a couple series especially recent years we have so many injuries its just boring. Our game on ESPN next week ill watch a little just to see how recievers look but I can't say I'm too excited the real show is during camp I like the real scrimmage reports more.
I thought there was no way Jimbo would start a freshman. He was getting so much hype though :wow:

Before the spring I was seeing fans on rivals and other places saying Coker would get the job before him :hhh: