O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Then why the fukk did u say Fedora can do something with him then proceed to trash him when ppl bring up his good games:dahell:
When did I say he was trash? I said he hasn't proven anything. He's still just a guy that looks like he can be good but is not there yet

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A great game by LSU QB standards is not gon cut it anywhere.

Kinda off topic but Anthony Jennings went to ULL and was still trash.
If he had those numbers every game, LSU would not have lost more than 2 games. One if it was under Coach O

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
U said he isn't accurate and not a good decision maker:russ: The 2 biggest traits a QB needs
His last two throws at LSU sums up accuracy and decision making. Coaches value arm strength more than those other trait. That's why someone like:jawalrus: goes #1 while Drew Brees falls to the 2nd round

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I'll take a QB with great accuracy and average arm strength over a QB with a strong arm and average accuracy. Easy

Lol Brees is 5'11'' that's why he fell

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'll take a QB with great accuracy and average arm strength over a QB with a strong arm and average accuracy. Easy

Lol Brees is 5'11'' that's why he fell
That might be how yu feel oh great football genius but these coaches feel they can teach those traits yu can't teach someone to have a strong arm

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
@Freddie.Cane Miami got a 4 star WR and 4 star S to commit today. Richt putting together a great class

Miami is one of those teams that, like Michigan, are right there at the corner. Will they turn it is the question? If they play with consistency, they could find themselves competing for an ACC title this season. They'll need some breaks, but it's possible.