TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Arizona State my darkhorse in the pac 12. Kalen Ballage and N'keal Harry with Blake Barnett or Manny Wilkins at QB. Their whole defense coming back too should be much improved there. Got them beating USC:ld:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What happened to Rosen? He was supposed to have next but seems to me like the hype has died down significantly and the boy Darnold got the juice now

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Where the LSU fans at? I need yall to tell me about Brandon Harris. Looks like he's gonna be starting for UNC next year and I'm not sure what we're in for :lupe:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Where he originally from cause IMG get players from everywhere

He's from Cali. Stoops been eating in Cali for about 8 winters now.

As of today my conference champs

ACC- FSU
Big 12-KSU
SEC-Alabama/Auburn winner
Big Ten-OSU
PAC 12- USC (most clear cut IMO)

I believe we were in consensus on our picks, but I don't remember picking a PAC champ. Clearly USC should be the favorite. If Oregon comes even close to winning it in their coach's first season.... I will never buy the fact that USC is back. They need to close.

OSU is clear favorite in the B1G, but PSU could be a dark horse. Like USC, they need to finish. I wouldn't bet on them though.

I'm not sure that even with all the talent that they have recruited at FSU that they will regain control over the ACC. Even though Clemson will be rebuilding this season, mostly on offense, the defense is the strength of the team. A decent game manager will be enough for them to keep the ACC title. I think FSU is one year away.

Outside of the Ohio State game, KSU is OU's only concern. Perhaps a more experienced and disciplined Texas team could beat us, but they shouldn't because we are better and more experienced in just about every position. It infuriates me a bit because last year's game shouldn't have been close, but OU had too many mistakes. Texas almost, and probably, should have won. OU has out-recruited everyone in the conference..... AGAIN! Talent won't be an issue, maturity will be. If OU shows up for the entire season, they are EASILY a college playoff team.

Why talk about the SEC? It's Alabama.... I think Georgia will be the team coming out of the East this season, or at least, they should. If Tennessee wins it, I won't be that shocked.... only shocked that Butch Jones will keep his job. I'll be more surprised if Florida comes out the east.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Everyone sleeping on Michigan. :banderas:

I love it.

When we sneak up and choke nikkas out, you'll start believing.

When Harbaugh skins them Gators week one, the rest of college football gonna be like ...

:leon: Michigan fully BYKE

:ahh:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Everyone sleeping on Michigan. :banderas:

I love it.

When we sneak up and choke nikkas out, you'll start believing.

When Harbaugh skins them Gators week one, the rest of college football gonna be like ...

:leon: Michigan fully BYKE

:ahh:

I'm not sleeping on Michigan.... I'm fully aware of what they are capable of this season. Question is.... will they be better than OSU and PSU?

PSU.... Maybe....

OSU.... I don't think so.

Tell will tell, and perhaps, prove me wrong.

Michigan should beat Florida EASILY if you're back....