No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
What breh is saying is true plus the coastal is up for the taking. You win the coastal u in the ACC champ game

Yeah thats pretty much how it works, lol.

Naw, for real I really like Miami chances this year to win the ACC Coastal, with that said I do think that this will be one of the better years for the coastal. I believe that UNC, VT, and Pitt will have pretty good seasons. Right now before spring and fall practice I'm picking Miami/UNC vs Louisville to play for the ACC title game. I can't straight out pick Miami because I don't know the QB situation and I think UNC will role with Harris in that fast offense.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Hootie has been great as a backup the past few years, he will slide in perfectly into his role. I'm sorry LSU can't keep their best talent in state, don't be salty:francis:

With him and Ronnie that two safeties at 6'3'' 215:wow:

My favorite player is Anthony Averett though, he's a true lock down corner with elite speed. Also gonna be interesting to see if Louisiana native Shyheim Carter can beat out Tony Brown for the nickel spot
trust me no one is losing sleep over Hootie, that's the year we got Jamal Adams.

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
scUM aint beat nobody good. They beat them jobbers as yall tsc cats call em. Then when they play the big dogs or get in the main event as my man @Big Boss say, they disappear

:coffee: You should start charging Michigan rent... You think about the Wolverines more than you do the Buckeyes.

Stop pretending to be an OSU fan, you aren't fooling anyone.

We all see through your self hate.:mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:coffee: You should start charging Michigan rent... You think about the Wolverines more than you do the Buckeyes.

He love him some Michigan. Just look at his avi

harbaugh.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Miami ain't shyt Harbaugh did more for Michigan in one month than any Miami coach has done since Butch Davis. Miami football = Zab Judah all smoke and mirrors mental midgets with a coach who looks tired can't even beat Treon Harris led teams

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Maybe if yall win 1 id fall back :UmadOH:

thought of me ever falling back :mjlol:

He love him some Michigan. Just look at his avi

harbaugh.gif

Negged :BrutusPacSpit: @Marcus Going let me jump on the silk blouse remix :DemBuckeyes:

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Maybe if yall win 1 id fall back :UmadOH:

thought of me ever falling back :mjlol:

Stop saying "y'all" when you mean "we" my masochist Wolverine. I know you're in a sunken place, but things get better.

You're Michigan brehs are here for you.:mjcry:

:coffee: You still haven't addressed why Michigan stays on your mind more than OSU. Filing the restraining order as I hit reply....

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Stop saying "y'all" when you mean "we" my masochist Wolverine. I know you're in a sunken place, but things get better.

You're Michigan brehs are here for you.:mjcry:

:coffee: You still haven't addressed why Michigan stays on your mind more than OSU. Filing the restraining order as I hit reply....
Your new around here, you'll learn quickly :mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Hootie decommited from LSU and rode the pine the last 3 years. After Hootie decommited we picked up this kid that won the following awards
2016 First Team All-America (CBS Sports, Pro Football Focus)
2016 Second Team All-America (American Football Coaches Association, AP)
2016 First Team All-SEC (AP)
2016 Second Team All-SEC (Coaches)
2015 Second Team All-SEC (Coaches, AP)
2014 Freshman All-American (Sporting News, Scout.com, 247Sports.com)
2014 All-SEC Freshman Team

Top 5 pick in this year's draft

giphy.gif

:scust: @ you trying to put Hootie on Jamal's level
I never said anything about Adams? LSU fans aren't the brightest I see.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Hootie just needs to be solid and not make mistakes. Not like we are asking him to be our leader and best player of our defense. He's playing with 4 first round talents in the secondary. Not to mention a front 7 that is consistently the best in college

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I never said anything about Adams? LSU fans aren't the brightest I see.
Hootie has been great as a backup the past few years, he will slide in perfectly into his role. I'm sorry LSU can't keep their best talent in state, don't be salty:francis:

Hootie decommited from LSU and rode the pine the last 3 years. After Hootie decommited we picked up this kid that won the following awards
2016 First Team All-America (CBS Sports, Pro Football Focus)
2016 Second Team All-America (American Football Coaches Association, AP)
2016 First Team All-SEC (AP)
2016 Second Team All-SEC (Coaches)
2015 Second Team All-SEC (Coaches, AP)
2014 Freshman All-American (Sporting News, Scout.com, 247Sports.com)
2014 All-SEC Freshman Team

Top 5 pick in this year's draft

You talking as if we should have turned down Jamal Adams to keep scrub ass Booty Jones

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Maybe, but we need too see Miami put it together consistenly like Michigan has done.

Miami started hot last year and then fell HARD. In 2013, they got a super push after knocking off Florida and lucking into that 7-0 start, then shyt got real.

They need to be more consistent.
They always peak at the FSU game. If they don't go into the tank after their annual L they'll be gravy

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You talking as if we should have turned down Jamal Adams to keep scrub ass Booty Jones
How am I talking like that? U are obviously the one who still has feelings about Hootie not coming to LSU. Lol why couldn't u get both? We get 2 safeties almost every recruiting class. And Adams is gone, Hootie would have been y'alls best safety this year anyway so he would still be valuable to yall