Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm not sleeping on Michigan.... I'm fully aware of what they are capable of this season. Question is.... will they be better than OSU and PSU?

PSU.... Maybe....

OSU.... I don't think so.

Tell will tell, and perhaps, prove me wrong.

Michigan should beat Florida EASILY if you're back....

The way we manhandled PSU last year.. if we don't beat them this year, I'll be very very disappointed. And it's not even a knock on PSU honestly. Their OLine couldn't stop our penetration. Our DLine literally manhandled them all game long.

There wasn't very many big plays against them either. We literally took them to the woodshed and beat the ever living shyt out of them. In the trenches.

Ohio State.. I'm still bitter. Everyone and their mother knew what time it was, with the way that game was being called. Everyone made a big deal about that JT bullshyt first down spot.. but that whole game was littered with really really bad calls, and no calls. I watched the game with a few of my friends that are Buckeye fans, and a couple others with no affiliation to either school.. and they all looked at me like :francis:

They knew what time it was. So did twitter.. as that shyt was outta control.

So I think we were better than Ohio state last year, yes. I think Don Brown (our D.C.) is gonna give them fits like we did with all of Hokes players this past game.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The way we manhandled PSU last year.. if we don't beat them this year, I'll be very very disappointed. And it's not even a knock on PSU honestly. Their OLine couldn't stop our penetration. Our DLine literally manhandled them all game long.

There wasn't very many big plays against them either. We literally took them to the woodshed and beat the ever living shyt out of them. In the trenches.

Ohio State.. I'm still bitter. Everyone and their mother knew what time it was, with the way that game was being called. Everyone made a big deal about that JT bullshyt first down spot.. but that whole game was littered with really really bad calls, and no calls. I watched the game with a few of my friends that are Buckeye fans, and a couple others with no affiliation to either school.. and they all looked at me like :francis:

So I think we were better than Ohio state last year, yes. I think Don Brown (our D.C.) is gonna give them fits like we did with all of Hokes players this past game.
Negged

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yea but I remember everyone did that year, didn't Georgia have a garbage QB that broke records against y'all secondary. The Florida game last year might have been his best but that had a lot to do with the receivers playing out their mind.

You asked as if he never had a good game.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You asked as if he never had a good game.
A breakout game where he looks like he's turned the corner. All he's ever looked like is a QB who can be good. He's never put a string of games where he played well. Les and Cam get a ton of blame and they should but he he was part of it too.

And why yu negging someone over a sports discussion, yu did that shyt last time. Yu be on some hoe shyt

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

You must be into moral victories :Scustbrutus: