No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
All accounts he looking good. He battling Burrows for that back up spot. Last i saw Burrows was slightly ahead.

I think he was expecting to sit one year and then take over after JT left for the NFL when he committed. Now it looks like the kid maybe 3rd on the charts. He probably wishing he had stayed with Maryland.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
We'll see how their scUMsters i mean youngsters perform

:ufdup:

Got my money on Yellow teeth. scUMbaugh gonna shyt the bed again in a big game.

You gonna lose breh :gatorbaitUmad:

I feel u, gonna be a 6-3 type game, with the Gators winning of course

You know what jitterbug.. you seem awfully confident. Let's make another avi bet, since you're so successful. :bryan:

Michigan-Florida is week 1. Avi bet.

It's gonna be my goal to not let you rock a Buckeye avi for the ENTIRE football season.

Avi bet on the game. 6 weeks long. Then I'm sure I can sucker you into another one for the game. :obama:

You in? :sas1:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I think he was expecting to sit one year and then take over after JT left for the NFL when he committed. Now it looks like the kid maybe 3rd on the charts. He probably wishing he had stayed with Maryland.

I think he'll be the man next year. He been putting in work since he arrived here.

:ufdup:

You know what jitterbug.. you seem awfully confident. Let's make another avi bet, since you're so successful. :bryan:

Michigan-Florida is week 1. Avi bet.

It's gonna be my goal to not let you rock a Buckeye avi for the ENTIRE football season.

Avi bet on the game. 6 weeks long. Then I'm sure I can sucker you into another one for the game. :obama:

You in? :sas1:

Me bet on UF

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
As of today my conference champs

ACC- FSU
Big 12-KSU
SEC-Alabama/Auburn winner
Big Ten-OSU
PAC 12- USC (most clear cut IMO)
Idk breh im thinking ucla might do something this year

grZAZ.gif

tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
@Marcus Going get your dumb ass in here B Rabbit

He changed his name I remember he stayed on UCLA dikk them nikkas stayed flopping that little run UCLA had during the Kiffin Sark era seems like 20 years ago USC runs Cali right now Darnold saved the program I see nothing but SC shyt up and down the coast right now UCLA football ain't shyt Rosen lost

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Low-key USC got it easiest out of everyone when everything evened out they run the west coast right now they should eat good luckily Washington balling and Oregon hired great coach USC could literally sleepwalking to top 3 recruiting classes yearly when at peak level

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Low-key USC got it easiest out of everyone when everything evened out they run the west coast right now they should eat good luckily Washington balling and Oregon hired great coach USC could literally sleepwalking to top 3 recruiting classes yearly when at peak level
Yeah, my only concern tbh is Stanford. Them punk bytches are very well coached and when they're clicking are the last team I want to play. Plus their the only other Pac 12 team that plays that hard nose tough football like the upper echelon does