Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Bu bu bu but @JALEN HURTS said the crooting insiders don't know what's going on and don't know what they're talking about.

:mjlol:

Fields committed to UGA :ugagrin1:

That can’t be right. No way.

I know this dude, that knows a dude, that said he knows more than national writers like Steve Whiltfong. That they know no more than the average Joe Shmoe fan like you and I. :mjlol:

fukkin schmuck.

Last edited:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
But yea obv I was just trolling. Get a clue idiots we have Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa. We have zero use for Fields unless he wants to play TE

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Fields announcing tomorrow damn I didn't know he would like Bama that much:ehh:

"Coach (Nick) Saban's system sets players up for success when football is over," Fields told 247Sports' Steve Wiltfong. "Coach (Brian) Daboll's offensive mind, that gets you ready for the next level."

Lol those dumbass dudes that write for free don't know any more than u or me. He just visited Bama last weekend and hasn't even took his official to Georgia:yeshrug:

Now hes a scrub and you think the number one player in the country would be a TE on your squad. :mjlol:

Now you were trolling obviously. :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Fields committed to UGA :ugagrin1:

giphy.gif

Maybe he sees Blackman more as a long term threat than Fromm. :yeshrug::ehh::francis: