RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It looks the same as it's always been, will actually be better if UGA can keep this pace until the SEC title game

Alabama is dominating, Clemson is dominating, Georgia is a Top 5 team, Michigan and Ohio State are hot, USC, Washington, and Wazzu are doing big things out west, Miami may be a top 10 team after next Saturday. Baker Mayfield, Saquon Barkley, and Bryce Love are must watch, CFB is fine to me :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Alabama is dominating, Clemson is dominating, Georgia is a Top 5 team, Michigan and Ohio State are hot, USC, Washington, and Wazzu are doing big things out west, Miami may be a top 10 team after next Saturday. Baker Mayfield, Saquon Barkley, and Bryce Love are must watch, CFB is fine to me :yeshrug:
Yeah the only issue is the lack of coverage during the week. shyt is pathetic

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Okie state vs Texas Tech was good too. Casual fans get spoiled by opening week now it used to not be like that

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Your boy Jalen becoming a must watch too. His passing improving and when he takes off you can forget about it

Silkk

Daps
@CrimsonTider

Show me another sport where you see players going into enemy territory and straight disrespecting hoe ass opponents with basic defenses like this:wow:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif1.gif

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Yeah the only issue is the lack of coverage during the week. shyt is pathetic
How do they drop the ball on this?

I can't stand too much of Paul Finebaum's show

I guess thats their reasoning because they run his show all week so they want him to be the exclusive

Silkk

Daps
How do they drop the ball on this?

I can't stand too much of Paul Finebaum's show

I guess thats their reasoning because they run his show all week so they want him to be the exclusive
I got no idea, cause they have some shows on the SEC Network like Finebaum, Mcelroy & Spears, and i'm forgetting someone

But them dropping the ball on ESPNU makes no damn sense. At least could've made CFB live an hour

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I've really enjoyed this year so far.