jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You still riding with that 2-1 record against us as some sort of achievement. Cmon now my dude.

Three total games.

2 of which were damn near 20 years ago.
I can't help it if y'all scared to play us. The story went that the coach at the Big House stomping said he didn't want to play FSU. They weren't good enough. He told Bobby that if you want to play us come up here.

We did and won. Convincingly. You mean to tell me ya'll couldn't put us on the schedule after all those years? C mon man that shyt is shady cuz FSU vs Michigan will ALWAYS sellout. That's not the problem. We just too much for ya'll

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Unlike FSU...:Lookatthis:Michigan doesn't NEED a regular game against the third best program in Florida. They face better programs annually. They face osu every year. Penn State every year. Notre Dame every year before they turned coward. Literally, nobody has ever made a "you face nobody" claim vs Michigan in my life :deadwolverine:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Unlike FSU...:Lookatthis:Michigan doesn't NEED a regular game against the third best program in Florida. They face better programs annually. They face osu every year. Penn State every year. Notre Dame every year before they turned coward. Literally, nobody has ever made a "you face nobody" claim vs Michigan in my life :deadwolverine:
All teams you face yearly have been trash for years except for OSU and they back to being booty now but I still am putting money on them to beat ya'll. Ya'll suck that bad.

PSU just got good again and Michigan ain't winning that one. shyt if Purdue gets that ass all ya'll should be banned for talking about this bum team. Lost to fukking Iowa. :camby:

Oh and you lose to FSU. But keep yapping and making yourself look stupid.

Michigan fans are worse than cane fans when talking about the past:heh:

That's all they got cuz they are trash in the present:francis:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Brings up past shyt then get mad when Michigan fans bring up past shyt @jwonder never change u bull dyke c*nt

full

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
I see we still on everybody's mind. Good to know.

Well since I'm here, I'll keep the FSU theme going.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
All teams you face yearly have been trash for years except for OSU and they back to being booty now but I still am putting money on them to beat ya'll. Ya'll suck that bad.

PSU just got good again and Michigan ain't winning that one. shyt if Purdue gets that ass all ya'll should be banned for talking about this bum team. Lost to fukking Iowa. :camby:

Oh and you lose to FSU. But keep yapping and making yourself look stupid.

Michigan fans are worse than cane fans when talking about the past:heh:

That's all they got cuz they are trash in the present:francis:
"Yall talk about the past"

*talks about michigan vs fsu from 20 years ago*

:sadfive:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Breh. You are so young that you don't even know about that bum Gary Moeller's behavior. Discredit something you were barely alive to know about brehs

:heh:

Oh I was alive alright.

Alive enough to know about Dillard’s. And Foot Locker. And Bobby not even remembering his coordinators names, little less his own players. About bobby hollering ‘I’ll never endorse another black QB to play for me. Even though Charlie was like my son’ :mjpls:

I also know about Sebastian Janikowski beating the shyt out of his girlfriend at the Palace Saloon because she accepted a drink from some other dude that bought everyone at the bar drinks.

Wanna know what else I know about? Peter Warrick walking into the Leach Center.. predetermined to start shyt.. and punch this little World of Warcraft dude in the mouth, laugh about it, and walk right out of the Leach. :francis: Didn’t even play a pick up game. Just walked in. Stones the little kid in front of his boys. And walked out. :hhh: That’s that Tally life huh?

I got more breh.

I’ve had classmates play for FSU. I’ve made friends with some of them.

I also got a shyt load more of them stories.

But keep in your agenda. You’re reaching Hurts levels. :russ:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

Oh I was alive alright.

Alive enough to know about Dillard’s. And Foot Locker. And Bobby not even remembering his coordinators names, little less his own players. About bobby hollering ‘I’ll never endorse another black QB to play for me. Even though Charlie was like my son’ :mjpls:

I also know about Sebastian Janikowski beating the shyt out of his girlfriend at the Palace Saloon because she accepted a drink from some other dude that bought everyone at the bar drinks.

Wanna know what else I know about? Peter Warrick walking into the Leach Center.. predetermined to start shyt.. and punch this little World of Warcraft dude in the mouth, laugh about it, and walk right out of the Leach. :francis: Didn’t even play a pick up game. Just walked in. Stones the little kid in front of his boys. And walked out. :hhh: That’s that Tally life huh?

I got more breh.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Oh I was alive alright.

I got more breh.

Can't Trust me spitting some facts for once :ohhh:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq

Michigan consistenly was in the top 10 strength of schedule during the 90's. Used to piss me off.

Consistently played National Championship level programs. OSU, Colorado, Penn State, Washington, Notre Dame, Washington State ect. Couple that with the Big Ten being the best conference in America and it was :picard: everytime i saw that schedule

But let the dummy cook :ehh: