jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:heh:

Oh I was alive alright.

Alive enough to know about Dillard’s. And Foot Locker. And Bobby not even remembering his coordinators names, little less his own players. About bobby hollering ‘I’ll never endorse another black QB to play for me. Even though Charlie was like my son’ :mjpls:

I also know about Sebastian Janikowski beating the shyt out of his girlfriend at the Palace Saloon because she accepted a drink from some other dude that bought everyone at the bar drinks.

Wanna know what else I know about? Peter Warrick walking into the Leach Center.. predetermined to start shyt.. and punch this little World of Warcraft dude in the mouth, laugh about it, and walk right out of the Leach. :francis: Didn’t even play a pick up game. Just walked in. Stones the little kid in front of his boys. And walked out. :hhh: That’s that Tally life huh?

I got more breh.

I’ve had classmates play for FSU. I’ve made friends with some of them.

I also got a shyt load more of them stories.

But keep in your agenda. You’re reaching Hurts levels. :russ:
Yup that Tally life is :banderas:. Would never want to do the colleg life at wack ass Michigan.:scust:

None of the less you're going off on a tangent. Moeller said come up there. We did and stomped ya'll.

Orange bowl should have been a stomping too but Dumbo eased up.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Brings up past shyt then get mad when Michigan fans bring up past shyt @jwonder never change u bull dyke c*nt

full
Broward coward feeling himself. :mjlol:

Trying to figure out the excuses when law lose again. :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
UVA @ Boise :ld:

#23 Utah @ Arizona :ehh:

That Pac 12 After Dark game got potential to be FIRE but after seeing them vs Houston, I think Utah gonna beat that ass

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
ABC should've flexed TCU/OKST cause them night games appear to be weak