Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Yo that had me rolling. I'm going to be saying that next year when I turn 40 lol
Lol u gon be like "I'm a c*nt I'm 40" :Lolmj3:

full

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Rhule need to be fired brehs. Dude is trash :manny:
I always wonder why coaches do this to themselves. He could have stayed at Temple took a raise and kept on doing his thing for as long as he wanted. Same thing with Shaka Smart in Texas. Why not value job security? Plus everybody knew Baylor was going to be toxic.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I always wonder why coaches do this to themselves. He could have stayed at Temple took a raise and kept on doing his thing for as long as he wanted. Same thing with Shaka Smart in Texas. Why not value job security? Plus everybody knew Baylor was going to be toxic.
Cause you have to see if you can hang with a higher level. Gotta climb that ladder for your ego.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You know why fam

tenor.gif

And didn't Baylor Guarantee him a check for like 5 years

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
UGA fans, how long is Eason out for? If Fromm keeps winning, does he keep the job?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
And you are 100% on the money, but how is going to Baylor after all that drama climbing the ladder?

He like most coaches has a huge ego, hw thinks he can coach any player and won anywhere. Say he went 9-3/10-2 with them. Now his name is mentioned with the best of the best. He gets headlines like "Matt Rhules the Big 12 with depleted Baylor team" he'll be one of the hottest commodities in coaching and would be able to go anywhere afterwards. look at bill obrien at Penn St for example. He has a glow around him and a perception that he can right the most wronged ships.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Cause you got these coaches that feel that a player shouldn’t ever lose his job due to injury. No matter how well the replacement is playing.

Well some what related I see that in Dumbo Fisher. We be having stud freshman on the sidelines and he wave to play the juniors and seniors that be trash :scust:

You sit under Saban for 7 years and you don't learn to put the best players on the field:gucci: