Aq3boYb.gif

tenor.gif
Nothing was found in the investigation :AuMad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
My snap reaction to watching a little USF against that trash ass Temple team...they have some fukking athletes on that squad. :whoo:

Would love to see how they'd measure up against a legit team. Too bad their schedule is nothing but cream puffs. :scust:

Get those guys in the ACC already.
No. But but but Charlie Strong is a bad coach.smh

USF didn't miss a beat. Yes they should just move the ACC. Big 12 could use them more though.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Niners 0-3 huh

Could've swore somebody in here told me they finally got the right coach and he'll be better for them than Harbaugh :mjpls:
I could swear dumb muthafukkas like you don't know football. :mjlol: Delusional ass stays hyping up trash ass USC.

The roster is no where like it was when Harbaugh was there. Only an idiot would think they would come in and win this first season. Not one time did I say unrealistic things like playoffs this first season.

At 0-3 they are way more competitive than recent years which says they are headed in the right direction.

What has Harbaugh done at Michigan in his third season? I'll wait.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I could swear dumb muthafukkas like you don't know football. :mjlol: Delusional ass stays hyping up trash ass USC.

The roster is no where like it was when Harbaugh was there. Only an idiot would think they would come in and win this first season. Not one time did I say unrealistic things like playoffs this first season.

At 0-3 they are way more competitive than recent years which says they are headed in the right direction.

What has Harbaugh done at Michigan in his third season? I'll wait.
Hit dogs gonna holler:sas1:

Silkk

Daps
Y'all gotta break down the ins and outs of betting for me

Only thing I understand is the o/u

Im trying to make money too :sadcam:

What is the spread and all that shyt
I'll break it down for you: Dont Do It

House ALWAYS Wins

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I believe Michigan is 3-0 though:jbhmm:

While the 49ers are 0-3:jbhmm:
Beating who? 10 player less Florida. Skating by Air Force AT HOME. Couldn't cover the spread against Cincy. Whoa lookout now he's balling out of control.

What big win has he had since he's been there? shyt even Hoke had an 11-1 season and beat OSU. You got fans on this board shook over Purdue :gucci:

Silkk

Daps
Beating who? 10 player less Florida. Skating by Air Force AT HOME. Couldn't cover the spread against Cincy. Whoa lookout now he's balling out of control.

What big win has he had since he's been there? You got fans on this board shook over Purdue :gucci:
Fam, How many games period have the niners won since he left?

Now compare that to how many he's won at Michigan during that same stretch. You have no leg to stand on lil homie.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

What big win has he had since he's been there? You got fans on this board shook over Purdue :gucci:
Idk winning the citrus bowl in his first season with leftovers vs SEC EAST CHAMP Florida was pretty big.

Beating WORLD BEATER Penn state with NEW GOD SAQUAN BARKLEY by like 50 was pretty big.

Ending Michigan states entire program last year was pretty big.

You guys needed a miracle to beat Michigan FOUR GAMES AGO. WITHOUT Heisman candidate Jabrill Peppers. But you're Billy badass now right :Pephaha:.

What big games has he LOST? 15 osu was a major mismatch in talent. 16 osu was a complete screwjob. That and Florida state is it. And he has owned Penn state to date.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Fam, How many games period have the niners won since he left?

Now compare that to how many he's won at Michigan during that same stretch. You have no leg to stand on lil homie.
College where you can rebuild in a year due to no restrictions with rosters vs the nfl where rebuilding is way harder. No wonder why you don't know football.

Dude hasn't done shyt at Michigan but lose to his rivals and big games. Same thing he did at the Niners