Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
8-5
7-6
8-5

You were overanked at best and then got exposed in your final games. Nevermind the fact UGA has one 8 our the last 10 of that series or close too it................
Ignore most of what I typed brehs :hhh: We beat better teams than UGA in each of those seasons you just listed so it isnt just being overranked. Each year has had their own issues separately around the time of that game

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ignore most of what I typed brehs :hhh: We beat better teams than UGA in each of those seasons you just listed so it isnt just being overranked. Each year has had their own issues separately around the time of that game

You could make that argument with every team and every win and loss. This is a rivalry 100 plus years old. It's silly to say over that time period that Auburn was a better team but yet somehow played down despite losing 8 out of the 10 match-ups recently and 8 win seasons.

This is Swag levels of logic right now.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If Miss St can get to 9-10 wins dude is gonna be trying to BOLT outta there again if anything opens

He HAS to bolt but idk what's going to open up that would be a step up from MSU. Like Tennessee and A&M seem poised for a new HC, but are they worth leaving MSU for?

Mullen
Fleck
Miles

Should be heading new schools next season

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He HAS to bolt but idk what's going to open up that would be a step up from MSU. Like Tennessee and A&M seem poised for a new HC, but are they worth leaving MSU for?

Mullen
Fleck
Miles

Should be heading new schools next season
Yeah they definitely are better than MSU

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Which makes no sense considering how beastly they were to end last season
We loss a ton of o-line depth due to transfers, got us playing a bunch of freshman. We had one receiver that got any playing time from last year, and Etling is Etling. What hurt us more than anything was Teheuma transferring last minute.

We got talent on the skill position but they have to get some experience, I think by mid season the offense will start to develop.