Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't know man.

Stadium, sure
Faciliies, could be not sure
Recruiting: I think I would rather be in MS and top of that heap than battling Texas, Houston, OU, Ok St
There's more than enough talent to go around in Texas. Their recruiting classes have been showing there's no issue there.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tennessee fans thinks Stoops left OU to significantly step down. Per usual for that fanbase

If Stoops was serious, I would fire Butch Jones today and hire him on the spot.

And FYI Tennessee has a significantly stronger instate recruiting base than Oklahoma and a better stadium. It's not a step down. It's a huge step up.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I almost negged you for even QUESTIONING @3Rivers da gawd. :hhh:
:hhh: At you doing all this :cape: for another man
nVSS0ih.jpg

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I don't know man.

Stadium, sure
Faciliies, could be not sure
Recruiting: I think I would rather be in MS and top of that heap than battling Texas, Houston, OU, Ok St
The only reason Miss state would be better than A&M is expectation level. Aggie fans are delusional they aint never done shyt and think they are on Texas or OUs level

9-10 wins at Miss state is amazing but a failure at A&M

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Dude is literally the only reason your shytty school is relevant on The Coli. With them ill smileys.

You ungrateful sack of horse shyt. :scust:

You see @3Rivers ... you give these Buckeyes any love, and it's never reciprocated. :gucci:

#NTAB
Wait till you see the next Brutus :UmadOH:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
“It was good,” Haselwood said of the time Fields spent at UGA. “I had to make my guy feel at home.”

Jadon Haselwood-UGA recruiting
Five-star WR Jadon Haselwood (left) continues to be a very solid commitment to Georgia. (Jeff Sentell/DawgNation)
Haselwood flanked Fields for most of the pregame work on Saturday.

He stood next to Fields before the nation’s top prospect walked over to watch Georgia’s offense go through its final paces prior to the Samford game.

How does Fields feel about UGA? Haselwood shared his opinion.

“He told me it is [between] us and LSU,” Haselwood said.

To be clear, that “us” is in reference to Haselwood and Georgia. That’s pretty much the way he looks

Why 5-star Jadon Haselwood remains '1000 percent' committed to UGA

Wouldn't surprise me how hard we been goin after him. I think we get either him or Justin Rogers. Rogers was in an interview basically talking about flipping to us the other day