PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nah I think it's the smell of piss and vomit from all of the barefoot fans..

Cash money motto we drink til we throw up
giphy.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You could make that argument with every team and every win and loss. This is a rivalry 100 plus years old. It's silly to say over that time period that Auburn was a better team but yet somehow played down despite losing 8 out of the 10 match-ups recently and 8 win seasons.

This is Swag levels of logic right now.
nikka I'm clearly saying y'all are winning the games and that's props to you, but the recent trend in the series has been Auburn fielding better teams going into the games and Georgia pulling off upsets :gucci:
Are you trying to say that when a higher ranked team loses to a lower ranked (some times barely ranked) team that it isn't an upset just because what happens after the game? :what:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Back to my fukking point, the Miss St game is gonna go a long way to proving if we can win with a better talented team for the remainder of the season. We likely won't play another team close to top 10 until the faGA game, so if we can display something close to a good offense, it should be a 9-1 run going into amens corner (unless we got some rest game between the two, then 8-1)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not being a 2nd rate school in Mississippi :scust:

Stadium, Facilities, Recruiting base, etc.
I don't know man.

Stadium, sure
Faciliies, could be not sure
Recruiting: I think I would rather be in MS and top of that heap than battling Texas, Houston, OU, Ok St