MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
@Musafta @smitty22

Ya'll quieter than church mice since OSU been exposed:francis:
1. I browse this thread more than post in it, and I always post more in our team thread where I have been posting since the end of the game.

2. Damn you can't even @ me correctly.

3. Does FSU have a win this year yet?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
1. I browse this thread more than post in it, and I always post more in our team thread where I have been posting since the end of the game.

Been in this thread since we lost, I stopped replying to dude a long time ago. Let scUM fans fight that fight with him, it's pointless.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Been in this thread since we lost, I stopped replying to dude a long time ago. Let scUM fans fight that fight with him, it's pointless.
It is. Both have a losing record to FSU. How tight is Meyer chest going to be after losing to PSU?:patrice: He about to do that Florida move again:mjlol:

What happened to all your colorful OSU smiley's and that raging confidence? :dwillhuh: OK just took your soul with that molly whop AT HOME:russ:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Did FSU play is much as everybody? It's not like there was a hurricane or anything. :comeon:

Did OSU beat OK? Or did they get mopped up AT HOME by them?

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This is what confuses me about college football. How does Miss State go from losing to an FCS team last year at home to dominating LSU the very next year? This ridiculous shifts in teams is just crazy.

I just watched a replay of the Miss State/LSU game and Miss State is legit. LSU might not be as good as we thought but Miss State looks like they can be a 9-10 win team in the SEC West. And that is saying something. Their defense is really good.

I'm surprised by how good Miss State and Vanderbilt look this early in the season. SEC looks solid top to bottom.

Mississippi State actually has a defense this year, which they didn't last year, Todd Grantham turned that defense around :ehh:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yea Miss state was full of seniors Dak's last year they lost a lot. They were just rebuilding last year not every team can reload quickly

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Miss. state vs Georgia is the best game this weekend actually :ehh:I wonder if they can beat the shyt out of Georgia too. Okie state-TCU will be nice I think Okie state wins big. Florida-UK my upset pick. Pretty weak schedule of games after those games tho meh