smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh, YOU cant eat at the undefeated table...enjoy sharing a meal with the Tenneseees of the world
We eat at the cfp trophy winners table with Bama n Clemson :BrutusGrin:. We eat at the BCS championship winner tables :UmadOH:. Yall share a table with Nebraska way back when :Scustbrutus:. And we 1st in the division :scUMsad:.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We eat at the cfp trophy winners table with Bama n Clemson :BrutusGrin:. We eat at the BCS championship winner tables :UmadOH:. Yall share a table with Nebraska way back when :Scustbrutus:. And we 1st in the division :scUMsad:.
Well we KNOW who eats the big piece of the chicken at the MOST WINS EVER TABLE, AND who wears the winning percentage sports coat.

Now bring my car around :camby:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Well we KNOW who eats the big piece of the chicken at the MOST WINS EVER TABLE, AND who wears the winning percentage sports coat.

Now bring my car around :camby:
Ain't no brothers at that table :mjpls:

38szhN4.jpg

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Miss. state vs Georgia is the best game this weekend actually :ehh:I wonder if they can beat the shyt out of Georgia too. Okie state-TCU will be nice I think Okie state wins big. Florida-UK my upset pick. Pretty weak schedule of games after those games tho meh
Them this week and Tenn next week :whew:

Time to earn that money Kirby :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
shyt on Delusional ed and send him on his way once again :Buckswinning:.
Michigan doesnt have to set these exotic terms and move goal posts

Most wins
Best winning percentage
More wins vs every rival
More wins vs Ohio
58-48-6

I don't have to set terms to say that Michigan is the leaders and best. It's filed and understood..

Last edited: