Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
colorado state was moving the ball on bama all game long
In Alabama's last 16 home games only 1 QB has thrown for more yds than @stevens7nick's 247 last night

derek mason has done a damn good job i thought dude would have been canned 2 years ago
Would be the upset of the century but Vandy has a scheme that's built for a dog fight

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I can see Callaway being done and i don't even care at this point

Agreed, with Tyrie Cleveland and Toney showing up against Tennessee, the receiving crew looks promising.

Dude also said the suspended players should be back within the next 2 weeks, so hopefully Scarlett can come back sooner than later and get the ground game going.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
colorado state was moving the ball on bama all game long
In Alabama's last 16 home games only 1 QB has thrown for more yds than @stevens7nick's 247 last night

derek mason has done a damn good job i thought dude would have been canned 2 years ago
:mjlol:

Man hell nah. Mason's a good coach he's always had his defense looking legit...... offense just hasn't caught up, and you have to be patient with a school like Vandy

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Agreed, with Tyrie Cleveland and Toney showing up against Tennessee, the receiving crew looks promising.

Dude also said the suspended players should be back within the next 2 weeks, so hopefully Scarlett can come back sooner than later and get the ground game going.

Yea man we need Scarlett back in the worst way. Perine is not a starting back, Thompson is just a guy, and i think Malik would compliment Scarlett the best.

And yea thats how I feel about the WR's too, while id def welcome CallaGOAT byke, homie just stay in toooo much fukkery

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea man we need Scarlett back in the worst way. Perine is not a starting back, Thompson is just a guy, and i think Malik would compliment Scarlett the best.

And yea thats how I feel about the WR's too, while id def welcome CallaGOAT byke, homie just stay in toooo much fukkery
I just can't believe how wack ya'll and the Canes are. I mean I'm stuck in the 90's but :scust: